hello  my wife is 37,

We were dry humping .. she took my boxers out and after some time i ejacuated my all cum on her panties... chances of her to get pregnant? please reply asap..

Hello, the chances that she got pregnant that way are absolutely zero. There is no way she can get pregnant that way. I mean, even if she had no panties and you ejaculated on her vagina, there still would be no chances. Keep in mind that sperm dies when in contact with air, instantly. So the only way for the healthy sperm to reach an egg is if you penetrate inside of her and then ejaculate. Any other way is borderline impossible. So don’t be worried, your wife can not get pregnant that way. Hope this helps you out.

Thanks a lot.. actually i asked this question after reading some of the posts which got the same kind of scenarios and got the replies as the chances that lady gets pregnant is still there....and the sperms can live in air for 3 to 5 mins.. and if it reaches female body then they can live from 3 to 5 days... and it takes only gud swimmer sperm to reach the egg and all the wetness due to situation helps it ...

Hi my girlfriend and i were dry humping and i was wearing pants, and she was wearing pajamas and i ejaculated, i was on top and as soon as i felt that i stopped and moved back...can she get pregnant?