I know how pregnancy works, the sperm as to get inside of the woman's vagina. Although, about a week ago, me and my boyfriend were fooling around practically dry humping. He was in his boxers and I was in my underwear, although my underwear had a decent size hole near the vagina. I think his penis was out of the hole in his boxers because I could feel wetness come out at a certain point. Not sure if it was him or me. After we were done, his boxers weren't wet and my underwear were wet around the hole. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? I have recently had headaches and this was a couple days before I had my period. I'm also feeling light cramping and a day after my period ended I saw light spotting. 

How possible is it that i'm pregnant?

I'm not worried because i'm ready for a child, but he's not. We've been together for years and we live together as well, we've been talking about kids but not for a year or two.

I dont think your that much possible of being pregnant but you might be because sperm can swim.

I don't think you pregnant at all. He wasn't in you so I think your safe

Okay so if I could be pregnant, how soon could I tell? I'm not supposed to get my period till the end of this month around the 24 to the 26. Should I just wait to take a test till then? And could I be feeling any symptoms at this time? Everyone says every woman experiences pregnancy differently. Any info would help.

Thank you!

I had unprotected sex on the 14th of june and my last period was the 27th of may till the 1st of june .. could i be pregnant?  Really confused ..