So, as I said. My boyfriend can't stay hard with the condom on, and he has also only had sex once(never fully finished).

I an starting the pill but that won't be effective for another month or so. Is there any way he can get over his fear of condoms?

its hist problem,. maybe dump him and get a new boyfriend?
ehh taht would be mean but.,
He was probaly just very nervous,. if you get him to relax and maybe use the thin condems that might help, there are also polyurethane condems that are supposedly thinner etc than latex.

Regular birth control pills are effective 7 DAYS after you start taking them! Reda your pill info.

MOST docs say wait a month because you are more likely to miss pills the very first month... BUT THEY are effective after 7 full days of use.

tell him to try a bigger condom. His penis needs circulation. Just try it.

Get a really thin condom and lubricate the inside of it. And be prepared to use a strong grip on him, as best you can. If your muscles aren't that strong, try Kegel exercises.