So my boyfriend has premature ejaculation problems. When we have sex, he'll only go in for about 10 seconds then finish... so I always tell him it's okay and to just go again.. so then I try to get him hard again but it just doesn't happen. I'll do.. EVERYTHING.... touching rubbing sexual talking, everything that he loves. But he stays limp... It makes me feel sooo insecure, like it's my fault. So then we just.. can't have sex and it's so disappointing for me... I have no idea what to do. Neither does he. He feels soooo awful about it and he always beats himself up. I try so hard to comfort him but I'm upset too. He's had literally like... 40 orgasms in the time we've had sex and I've had... about 8 or 9. And I'm not... difficult. I reach an orgasm at a normal rate... I want to be able to have sex with him normally, for normal periods of time. Any advice? It's ruining our relationship...

There are many sites on THE internet that can help.
sex rules for men
#1 Be gentle. touch a lot, take your time Always give your partner an orgasm first.
Oral is best, do it once and both of you will love it, and builds a guys
confidance, ask her to guide you, talk to her, what she likes best, feels best
Both can have many orgasms, woman more.
#2 never ever NOT take her to completion. TALK!

Female #1, Almost all inexperienced guys have premature ejaculation problems.
He will be so ashamed he can't function after doing so. Both take your time.
Hug, hold, kiss and touch untill the guy has a volintary erection. If it happen again
go back to square one. If he is worth it you will make a lover of him.
If he refuses to take care of you fined a man who will, the one you got is selfish.
I was young once myself. I wasn't selfish but I was awe full dumb.
dez

hey sarbubs..
sorry to hear about that. i have made a new posting today on masturbation and premature ejaculation, after afew requests from people.
please check it out, it might help u guys a great deal.
Good luck, and dont forget to ask a question if need be..
Cheerz

. here's the link https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/over-selfpleasuring-causes-premature-ejaculation-and-how-to-cure-or-overcome-it&highlight=

I agree a lot of men young and old have a problem with pre mature ejac. However men ;-) can train themselves on lasting longer. your boyfriend like all other males mastubates, and sometimes they need to cum as fast as they can so not to be caught by parents. This can train the penis to cum quickly. So if he would train himself to last, by stopping right before he cums and then starting over he can 'train' himself not to cum as fast. it takes practice and and time, please be patient with him. Also relaxing a little bit will help with the urge to go so fast!

I can completly sympathise with you regarding this matter. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and in the begining things were not as bad as they are now. When me and my man have sex he tries foreplay for ages trying to get an erection which eventually comes and then goes again, but when he does seem to stay hard he quickly tries to get it in and starts to make love, usually in less than a minute he comes.

I've been so patient and am really at breaking point now, I love him inside out and don't really wanna be with anyone else but he just says that this is how he was born and that his doctor says that he can have an operation but it is a possibility he may not be able to have kids if he does have it. I know he gets frustrated everytime we have sex and he always ask me whats wrong but I've gone past been the understanding girlfriend all the time and want to have a fulfilling session of making love.

My boyfriend just says maybe he needs counselling but im not sure if that would solve the issue, I also mentioned about trying to hold back when he gets the feeling of coming and he does for what few seconds he can.

He sometimes takes these tablets from the chinese medicine shop which do help (sometimes), but he has made it clear he does not want to keep taking these.

we both had a baby last year june but she sadly passed away 3 weeks later, I know this could be an issue but to be honest he was like this before I even got pregnant and  at that time it didn't bother me as I totally went off sex during pregnancy.

To make matters worst, we both discussed and agreed that we would like to have another baby, but with us hardly making love and then when we do it last for a very very short time, I don't see how this is going to happen. 

This is like triple frustration for me and I don't know what to do,

1. My man is very small in the genital area

2. He suffers from Pre Ejac

3. Want a baby, but don't even have sex often enough to declear it as trying.

HELP, HELP,

I love him and he is great besides our sex life, I've run out of suggestions and tips and been his shoulder to cry on, im a woman and just want to start feeling like one again. 

Run, Run as fast as you can!  Otherwise, you will be married 10 years down the road, and 38 wondering where you sex life ever went.  You get married for that!  But, no your 38, and that body you thought was sexy at 28 is no more.  You are so turned on you can't stand it, and you want to run straight to your husband for help with that, but once you're there, even your sex drive fizzles b/c your scared that you will just end up disappointed, again.  If you have not married him, then, RUN!!!!!!!!!  There is something, someone out there that is mind blowing and is just as good to you and the kids (who were surprisingly made) waiting for you.

this is ruining your relationship? Who says you HAVE to have sex in order to have a great relationship. You know if you really love him, you wouldnt be concentrating on sex. How shallow are you? 

Its not shallow in any way shape or form! sex in a relationship shows passion, affection and love. its a personal thing between two people who are in love to bring them closer together. something they can share only with each other and no one else. Yes you can hug, kiss and hold hands but sex brings you closer. It lets off toxins and chemicals in your body that makes you happy, relaxed and literally fall deeper in love with your partner. the fact that you even think that her needs to want to have sex are selfish is ridiculous and if it was just for pleasure im sure she could buy herself something and fly solo, but its a way to feel close and really connect with your partner. Your either a virgin or just stupid!

You're a c**t.

Hi, I just wanted to say something. I'm one of those boyfriends that is suffering from PE. However, I wasn't like this before. She would cum as many times as I did. We went through a break up and she made me feel like sh*t! I felt horrible. Long story short, we went back together and we tried having sex and I would finish in seconds... It was breaking us apart. It was driving me crazy because she would get super mad if she didn't finish. I was getting mad because i didn't please her. I read a lot of things online and here is what I found out:

* He probably masturbates often that he has trained his himself to finish fast. (He can train himself not last longer too)

* He is nervous as hell now knowing that you are not getting any pleasure, is creating a mental block.

* Stress causes PE.

Anyway, here is what helped me, I had a long talk with my GF. I asked her to be understanding and not to get upset when I PE. I asked her to love me and to show me affection. I also started working out a lot (This helps relieve stress and builds confidence).Next thing you know, I'm back to normal lasting long in the sack. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's all a mental problem. Get him to relax and fill him up with love. Let him blow off a few loads and don't give him c**p. I'm sure he'll be back to normal.

I dunno who wrote this or how long ago they wrote it but it's the most intelligent and bang on comment I've ever read on this topic!! Thank you for such a solid piece of advice!! :)

Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration, with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes.

What we can do before our penis comes into play. First, you need to learn to calm yourself down and lower your performance anxiety. Talking with a partner, friend or therapist opens the door for anxiety relief and can help address and alleviate some of our fears.

In many cases premature ejaculation resolves on its own over time without the need for medical treatment. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve their ability to control ejaculation.

Here are a few things that will help:

1. Perineum pressure: Pressing on the perineum, a spot midway between your scrotum and your anus will help to stop ejaculation because this spot reaches through to the prostate gland. It is the prostate that contracts and expands during orgasm and then expels the ejaculation fluid. Ask your partner to apply this loving pressure for you.

2. Testes tug: When a man nears orgasm his scrotum rises up closer to his body. You can delay ejaculation by gently pulling your testes down and away from your body. Your partner can also do this for you.

3. Change positions. Some intercourse positions put less pressure on the glands or the most sensitive part of the penis.

4. Lubricate well or have an adequate foreplay to ensure lubrication takes place. Avoid drying out the vaginal passage by not pulling the penis all the way out of the vagina.

5. Have intercourse as usual until you feel yourself coming uncomfortably close to orgasm. Immediately and abruptly cease all stimulation for 30 seconds, and then start again. Repeat this pattern until you're ready to ejaculate.

Hey my name are tiffany my boyfriend came in me ten times in i feel different now i be eatin alot i feel like throw up back hurtin stomach hurtin as well head ach breast tender i feel like I'm hungry again. wat i should do im scard this goin to be my first baby. I need yr help

get a pregnancy test.