well me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom but stopped before he came cause his parents were upstairs. but then we had sex without a condom for only like 10 seconds an I made him pull out cause I was scared of getting pregnant. I was scared so I took next choice 2 days later. and a few weeks later we had sex and the condom broke but he still pulled out like he usually does. it was a spermicidal condom so im guessing it killed some of the pre cum sperm.. but I still took next choice 2 days later. so I took next choice twice in one month. I'm sure it worked the first time because I had bleeding a few days after. but I didn't the second time. and I know it throws off your cycle and I'm a few days late.. do you think I should be worried? and I swear to god I had implantation bleeding because it was brown and it was barely anything only a couple drops..

But yesterday (3 weeks after broken condom sex) I took a pregnancy test. It was negative.

Then I took one in the morning and it was negative too.

It was first response so it should be accurate? But i'm not sure if its too early to tell. If anyone has been through anything like this please tell me :) thanks!

you should wait two more weeks and try to test again. they have a morning after pill. if you dont want to get pregnant you should keep that in mind.

b***h you're f*****g retarded! If f*****g is too difficult for you & caused you this much stress then I suggested you get quit while your not ahead. Second, give on the f*****g shot so you don't get pregnant or have to worry about whatever cheap ass dollar store brand condoms you're using breaking. Sorry to be a penis but this is the stupidest message I ever heard. Have a wonderful day and go suck your poor boyfriend penis before he dump your ass and gets with some dirty ass ho's who know how to f**k. Bye, Sincerely yours.........Planet earth!