Hello. I'm 21 year old female and I have some questions about birth control methods and effectiveness.
You see, my boyfriend, in a past six months, have complained a lot about condoms because it supposedly making him nervous and decreasing his sex drive. He wanted to talk with me about some pregnancy pills. He said that beside the fact that he don’t like to use condoms, supposedly, they are not soo effective as birth control pills.
I can't believe this is true. So, please, if someone knows more about this, tell me what contraceptive method is the best!
Thanks!

Well, I asked my self the same question some time ago because I also didn’t know using what contraceptive method you could end up pregnant. I have come to the conclusion that nobody knows about this a lot. So, I was convinced that only my gynecologist could help me this problem. She told me that there is no "best" method of birth control. This is because I must bear in mind that no method of birth control prevents pregnancy all of the time. Every method has its own advantages. For example, the best protection against STDs and HIV is the male latex condom but bigger number of women has end up pregnant using it then the one that used birth control pills. Male condoms for example, cause none side effect contrary to pills which can cause several side effects. So, it is really up to you to decide what method to use but the bottom line is- you can't make wrong decision.

Yeah u can make the wrong descion i would not recommend the pull out method!!

Its hard to recommend any type of birthcontrol because both times I got pregnant I was on the pill. Try the female condom if your boyfriend won't use male condoms and see if that helps him.

im kinda of in the same way b/c me and my boyfrined had sex 3 days before my period but he didnt cum and so now my period havent came yet and im worried what should i do some body?
is that normal?

my boyfriend used a condom and i still got pregnant

I have three kids. I was on the depo shot and used condoms and still managed to get prego

may i advise you, if your boyfriend doesnt like condoms he would be horrified if you wore a female condom, there are the worst inventions in the world

I have 3 children. the oldest came while I was on the pill, the second I was on the pill and using condoms. The third was planned, I am on the patch now and have "oops" scares all the time.

is that normal?

My ex and I had sex a couple days before my period wa suppossed to start and now we have a 3 year old son. (LOL) Even if the man doesn't cum you can still get pregnant off the man's pre-cum which is what comes out of his penis when it initially gets hard so you might want to take a test if you haven't already.

Hello Guest: What tips would you give to someone who wants to get pregnant and has tried for 15 months without success?

Stop trying lol! Things tend to happen sooner when you stop giving a c**p and stop trying so hard! My daughter is 6months old now I tried for a month to get pregnant and it never happened! I started reading up on ways to get pregnant and what seemed to be the most effective was after he came, I would tilt my hips upward that way the semen stayed in me instead of running out! I thought it would work but it didn't the first few weeks! I finally got to where I stopped using condoms and didn't clean up for at least 45 minutes after we done 'the deed' and I finally missed my period! The combination of tilting my hips for 45 minutes is what got me pregnant but I also had the 'I don't give a c**p either way but I really want a baby' attitude!!