I decided to start with birth control pills. I don’t want my boyfriend to use a condom. I prefer it that way. Please tell me how can I protect from stds when not using a condom? I think it’s more spontaneous without it.

Don’t you think that it would be more comfortable for you to tell him to use condom? He also has to be responsible. Don’t take risk on getting std. Stds are not often symptomatic, and you can never be sure that he doesn’t have one. And just don’t forget about aids.

YOU cannot prevent STDS wihtout a condom..WITHOUT A CONDOM you are at risk for STDS...

As carifairy said, there is no prevention for STIs apart from using condoms. If you are in a monogamous relationship and trust him not to cheat and both get tested for any STIs and get any treated then it is o.k to use just pills. Otherwise you put yourself at risk of infections that can do long term damage without showing any symptoms

You can not prevent std's with out some form of external protection. Male latex condoms can reduce the risk of std's or sexually transmitted infections. Howeverno method is 100% effective in the prevention of std's or sti's.
You should know and trust the person very well before engaging in sexual acts including sexual intercourse with them. Condoms do not always protect from std's. Gonorreha, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis are called the discharge diseases, caused when infected semen or vaginal fluids contact mucosal surfaces (cervix, vagina, or penis).
Genital Herpes, Genital Ulcer diseases, Syphilis, Chancroid, and HpV are transmitted through contact with infected skin or mucosal surfaces.

Good luck!