Im Only 15 Years Old me and my boyfriend want to have sex but im afraid if we use a condom and if would still end up pregnant Also i am a Virgin!. So i would like to know what to do and whats the best condom out there that my boyfriend can use so i went get pregnant. So Any Suggestions ?

Hi Angiee,

Any condom is pretty much equally effective.  Just make sure it is new, not out of date, and not kept in his wallet (heat wrecks them.)

Used properly, they can be 98% effective.  That means that he puts it on prior to ANY sexual contact and when pulling out he holds it onto his penis so it doesn't slip off.

Remember, there is always a chance of pregnancy.

Good luck.

But water based condoms don't they supposebly Prevent pregnancy ? because i did read about that online ?

You can get latex, polyurethane, lambskin, and even vegan condoms. They all protect against pregnancy but none are 100% effective.

You must use only water based lubes (ky jelly) with latex condoms as oil based lubes (vaseline, etc) can damage them.

No matter what Angiiee there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy, even using birth control. The odds are low but it exists, maybe 1-2%.

The only 100% form of birth control is abstinence.

I Do Have 1 Latex Condom From Durex And All But Im Just Afraid Of All The Posiblities Bcuz He Will Be My 1st So Will I Be His And i Love Him And we Been Together For A Long Time Now !

As long as you are aware of all the possibilities, it is your decision.

Latex condoms are effective. Again, he has to put it on BEFORE there is any sexual contact and HOLD it on while pulling out.

And...don't reuse the condom.

Dear Medic-dan Its Me Angiiee i just wanted to know if its still possible to get pregnant after having sex but then having my period a few days later as in like 2 or 3days