I've realised my boyfriend can never ejaculate inside me, even when sexual intercourse goes for 1 or 2hrs. I consulted him about the issue, he claims that it is because he cannot feel the intensity with a condom on. We even tried purchasing ultra-thins, however that has not helped. Every time we had to pull out, and a quick ha****b (maybe 1-2mins) does it.

This bothers me because I feel a lot of pressure about wearing a condom during sex. I am on BC pills, however to protect both of us from STDs and such i believe having condom for extra protection is a must.

So my questions are:
1. Should we try sex without a condom (while on BC pills), or am I just overreacting?
2. Is his situation normal? his age is 23

Wearing condoms doesn't really effect me, especially the ultra thin ones.

Having sex while you are on birth control pills is quite safe against pregnancy, but you're right it doesn't prevent against any STDs.

If you wanted to try sex without a condom, ask him about his history.

How many partners has he had before?
Who were there?
Has he ever been tested for STDs?

Have him go to the clinic or his doctor and get screened for STDs.

After you have done all that, and you're certain he's STD free, then I see no problem in not making him wear one.

Good luck

Don't have sex without a condum unless you are in a life mate situation. Men lie,protect yourself always. Only have unprotected sex when wanting children.

Well, that isn't a very good thing to say. There should always be an amount of trust in any relationship, especially a romantic one. I give this advice a thumbs down.

While it isn't very smart to have sex with someone you don't trust without a condom, if you trust your communication skills with your man, talk to him about it.

And trust your instincts as well. If you think he's lying, don't take a chance.

You can't just immediately assume he's lying, but if you don't trust him, don't force yourself to.

even if you feel you can trust your partner, you can never be too safe when it comes to STDs. I talk to my partners about it, but I always insist on seeing a copy of a full STD check. and to be fair, I get one as well. no unprotected sex until both partners can show the other that they are clean is safest. if your partner refuses to get tested even when you are willing to, do NOT have unprotected sex. if you are getting tested too, there is NO reason for someone that is clean to refuse. even if my partner claims to be a virgin, we both get tested first. you dont want to live your life with herpes just so your boyfriend can go without a condom.

Yes, that may be the case with some guys. I for example (unless going for really long periods without sex) cannot "finish" with a condom on either, luckily i am married (have been for awile), so that isnt really an issue anymore. But it isnt really abnormal. there is some very sound advice listed here

quite frankly this is offensive. women lie too. i've been perfectly open with my partner. to imply that all men lie is completely unfair.

only have sex without a condom (of course with hormonal contraception unless you want to get pregnant) if someone can prove they have no STDs.

Your boyfriend is probably being honest. I can't blow with a condom either. I thought it might be psychological at first, as in it just is more hotter and intimate without a condom and it was in my mind.... BUT Having sex one day and as usual wasn't feeling much and the condom broke. I could instantly feel the difference, warmer and felt much better, blew in her a little while later.

So it really can make a difference.. not sure if you were asking if he was a liar, but I cant' blow with a condom either.

lol lucky guy...he must have done heaps work-outs and vast amount of medications to achieve that maybe...
1-2 hours... thats insane...at least you guys get to have sex...consider your self lucky! i've been trying to have sex with my gf for weeks, only except it won't go in.
girls have bigger thigh bones than guys ey... omg i'm going crazy!=[

i think what originally he/she was saying was saying is that there is always always always the chance of pregnancy, and unless your ready for that don't take the chance.

i'm pretty sure the context of the quote was referring to STDs. men are not all liars and giving someone advice based on that being a fact is bad.