ok so im 22 and my new BF is 26 and from turkey. hes soooo sweet and he gets me even if i dont understand every thing he says. but today we had sex for the first time and OMG. its small like 2-3 in AND thin. the condom didnt even fit him. i felt so bad. i couldnt fell a thing. i never though size matters but i guess what i thought was small was average. i ve had sex with like 18-25 differnt sex partners and hes only had 4. ya four. i dont know what to do. normally the good guys arent into me. but how can i be with a guy i cant enjoy sex with? ive been with guys i hated just b/c the sex was awesome. i really do like him so please if you have any advice on what to do im open to suggestions, and i mean anything.

You may find that you want other forms of sexual stimulation to supplement your lovemaking. You may want to work on oral, manual stimulation, or suggest that you share a dildo.

But given that the relationship is just starting, you may find that he's very nervous and things will improve with time.
Don't be afraid to tell him what you would like.

There may also be other cultural issues involved here, so watch your step. I can even begin to guess at what they might be.

nothing you can do unfortunatly. after the "nice"in him wears off you will just be left looking for someone else to satisfy your needs and wont be happy. trust me ive been in your situation. stayed with the guy for 6 month though i could over look it but i couldnt i ended up cheating on him and had to break up with him because i knew id just continue to in the future.

tuff call really... but i think eventually you'll get sick of the little meat and look elsewhere...

i think you should give it more time.it takes time for your vagina to shape to his penis BUT it will. THATS WHY WE HAVE SO MANY PARTNERS BC WE DONT KNOW THESE THINGS.he is small but his penis will reach your sensations inside your vagina.try this and then let him:stick our finiger inside and rub the skin part of your finger against the top of your vagina.do you feel all them 'ruffles'?those are a vaginas nerves and thats where most of your sensations are.after a while you will shape to fit him and sex will be better.IT MAY TAKE LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS bc it all depends on time.GOOD LUCK and PLEASE REPLY BACK

dont dump your boyfriend bc of something so trivial.you and he can try different ways to help his penis grow. his penis probably needs more blood flow and then coaxed to stretch out-THEN YOULL HAVE A BIGGER PENIS.GOOD LUCK-DALPHY

He's perfect I'll have him

Andy

the words of a cold, empty woman. A lot of women are stimulated hugely by the brain and happy to work in conjunction, for a rel gem of a guy. You are the typical 100% penis woman, who no good man could really love. Your views are limited and you will never change because it's part of who you are. You probably shag guys in clubs etc. No good

the words of a cold, empty human. A lot of women are stimulated hugely by the brain and happy to work in conjunction, for a rel gem of a guy. You are the typical 100% penis person.... not =very bright,,,, cold.... a bit like an under evolved animal

Your relationship isn't going to work unless he has the resources to take care of u. Sorry but don't waste your time

Sounds like you got stuck with a skinny peen.

You mean like a small under evolved peen?

Get him enlargement pills

I had an ex who got me and made me laugh but after our first i realised he had a small skinny penis after that he just started annoying
me