Ok well me and my boyfriend (highschoolers) were messing around as usual when were outside. We were on a hammock and i decided to give him a hand job and he fingered me (which was my 1st time so i am kinda new to this area) after he cumed he put it back in his pants, but i got seamen all over my hand and arm even some on my chest we wipped it off on a blanket and it dried on the skin by the time he started to finger me again, he swears he didnt have cum on his hands but hes kinda wondering too and it just happened last night. I have been reading simular articles and posts like mine i heard its impossible and some say it is.... Please help me out??? Im freaking out!

noo! once the sperm hits the air its dead theres no way u can get pregnant from being fingered or anything like that!!! so i wouldnt worry at all!