Uhm, well im kinda worried, no im really worried bcoz me and my boyfriend were together and I don't know why, it just happened he fingered me. but before that i gave him a hand*** after that i think he arranged his pants closed his zipper like that thing and then he fingered me, i don't know what hand did he use but I know he pre cum when i gave him hand*** we had clothes. that happened the day after the last day of my period, could I get pregnant? please help :( can i also ask how does sperm live when it hits air? thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuch, I will appreciate accurate and answers that are very true

Hey Luvz,

I have answered this in more detail on your other post. To reconfirm, sperm starts to die pretty much as soon as the temperature drops below body heat.  In your average room temperature all of the sperm should be dead within a few minutes, again most being wiped off between both your clothing anyway.  In addition to re confirm day one of your cycle is a low risk time (although possible) of becoming pregnant.  In all I would say you have very little chance if any of being pregnant.

really? omg i feel kinda less worried now thankyou!!! but im kinda feeling something diff in my tummy, that's what im worried about to. do you think this is nothing? sorry i am not really well informed with regards this kind of topics. thankyou so much! thank youuuuu thankyou!!!!! a very big help! Godbless you!!!!

I think it's possible what your feeling in your tummy is nerves or gas.  It may even be the way your tummy always feels, but because your worried your noticing it, where normally you would not.  Some girls when they lie on their back especially can feel or even see a pulse in their belly and this can cause them to worry they are pregnant, when all this is down to, is blood flow from a very large artery that runs through your tummy, so there are many reasons you could have funny feelings.

If you had full unprotected sex, and it turned out you were pregnant (which is not the case with you) even at this very early stage you would not notice what was going on inside your tummy as the size of anything going on at this stage is soooo tiny you simply wouldn't feel it.  I'm not sure on the exact measurements but your talking microscopic cell dividing sizes, we just wouldn't be able to feel it so soon.  The first movements cant usually be felt until around 12-16 weeks, or it could be later...Its been a while since I was pregnant so I'd have to check for the facts, but its somewhere around that time.<3

ohhh okay, now i understand and i am more confident now.. my gosh! I always pray every night me not getting pregnant but then i don't have anyone to ask bout this til i found this page! thankyouuuuuu, so I guess i really am not. Thank you i am much more better now, i read your replies repeatedly convincing myself that everything is okay, thnkyou! <3

It's no problem ask anything you want even if it seems super silly,  It's better to know than sit worrying. I will say though with sites like these (forum sites) not many people are health care workers (I'm not) so you will just come across a mix of opinions, some will be true and some not so true.  If you need to know anything 100% fact use a medical site such as NHS or I'm not sure of the American equivalent but Ive found the mayo clinic can be quite helpful- not sure how reliable though so if you know your local health service use that as a point of reference.  Sites like this are good for getting things explained easier on a level you can understand, but again there is a lot of myth floating about.  If your planning to be sexually active - whenever this is even in a few years, before you run in and start doing things it's much less stressful to know the what if's before hand and try to avoid them when actually getting physical.  A classic one many boys will tell you is ' don't worry I know when I'm going to ejaculate and I will take it out before I do'   Without going into the complexity, as I'm not sure how old you are this is again another myth, so if your feeling like the time is right to become more active look into contraception, you can get it free in most cases and it takes all the worry away...sure there are issues with this also but for the most part you need not worry about pregnancy.  I'm not advising this if your just at the level of touching each other, more with a view to as you get older and become interested in other things.

Hope this helps :)

so there is no chance at all that i could get pregnant? sorry i ask the same question over and over. we were in a air conditioned room when that happened so you said sperm needs warm environment and you said it does not like cold so it will die within few minutes. is that really true? thank you so much for your replies! now I feel much better. I am so not doing that again, once he does it again im gonna kick his butt out of my life, i don't want to be paranoid like this again! thankyouuuu :* and yes i will take your advice about not believing in some posts here :) thankyou VIOLET CHERRY!

Hi

When I said a warm environment I meant body temp which is about 37 a room being about 18, even a heated room is about 18-19..Im not sure what that is in Fahrenheit, but you can see it's about half what they need to be alive.  The fact they got smeared over hands and clothes and anything else killed a good load of them, if a few were per chance left on your partners hand after he's put himself away those would most definitely have been wiped off as he put his hand into your underwear, remembering that most of it went onto your hand, not his means even less of them would have been about. 

So I went and pinched this from some site lol to try and help you understand the life span of sperm more, It does not seem to want to paste below, so maybe I'm not aloud to use info from other sites, if it does not appear when I post I'll try to type it our for you

Sperm can live from several minutes to several days depending on their environment:

• Exposed to air, on a cold surface or clothing, for example, sperm usually die within minutes
  • In a closed and clean container at body temperature, sperm can survive for 4-6 hours or even more
  • Sperm can be frozen at extremely low temperatures (but not in the refrigerator) and survive for years
  • Sperm can survive in the vagina for up to several hours
  • Most sperm die in the cervix within 24-48 hours, but some can survive for 4-5 days
  • Some sperm can also survive in the fallopian tubes for several days

owww now I get it, thank you Godbless you!!!! Thanks so much :)

hi violeeeeet can I ask something? I am still feeling a lot of strange things in my tummy what do you think dis is? its been like 5days since I ask you about what happened btween me and my bf, can I figure out what is with all this when I get urine test? coz im planning to, i still avoid thinking that i am pregnant coz i guess what you said is right and i do believe you.. pls answer my questions thankyou!!!!!

my bf finegered me once  in 2010 after that my periods are regular and now in 2013 august i feel tat my stomach as bulged a little is there any chance of pregnancy because of that pls any one reply ..........getting tensed