So last night me and my boyfriend had sex with 2 condoms, he never once came in them, we started fooling around and doing other things and we got in position 69, he was getting close to cum but he lost it, I was really tired, he turned me over and ate me out and then he had sex with me, without a condom, he got close but not to the point where he was ready to cum, he pulled out and I started giving him a ha****b, my legs were kinda open and he was kneeling up and I was sitting down in front of his penis, he came on my face and I got scared and pushed away, I could hear his sperm hitting the blanket underneath us, then I suddenly got nervous because my vagina was close to it, I felt the sperm a little and my hands were dry as I recall and I felt myself down there to see if I was wet from his cum, I wasn't, I was dry, my finger went a little in but nothing to serious, so my question is, can I get pregnant from his cum hitting the blanket and maybe bouncing off into me? Or can I get pregnant, from my fingers being inside me for a quick sec? One more question, could I of had cum down on my vagina and not even notice? Is there any way I could be pregnant from any of this..? Please help me, thank you

If his cum was close to your vagina or on your skin there could be a slim chance. If you had cum on your fingers when you checked then there is a possibility. Take a pregnancy test and see. Just be careful next time.