Hello, thanks for looking a this, first of all. Please read all this- you need the info.. All help is aprreciated.

So my periods are usually right on regular time, which makes me happy. lol 

My last periods would have to be:

August- 4

Sep- 5

Oct- 10

Nov- ????

So let me start off, my boyfriend fingered me DURING my September period, he didnt care.

And i dont know why but i worried about it, i worried so much, i have alotta stress on me now and i think that is why my period in october didn't come until the 10th.

Well the weekend after my OCTOBER period, my boyfriend gave himself a ha****b, and he ejaculated all over his hand and the side of my face, but i wiped it on him, and he went and washed his hands, not for long though, and RIGHT after he washed his hands he fingered me and went deep. Oh goodness.. Am i pregnant ? Ive worried myself to death.

So as of now, my periods always being around the 3rd-5th, im expecting my period. I haven't gotten it yet, but REMEMBER, my last one was late. So it could be that i don't get my period again till the 10th or 11th, and maybe my cycle will start normal with those dates ?

So , on the 28th of october, till about Halloween night, (31st)  I had this gross discharge, like a buggary discharge, that was all sticky, that i hadn't been having, for about 2 days, with the 3rd or 4th day being ALOT, of CLOUDY, white discharge, and aftter that white discahrge, it stopped. Now im having normal to none. Did i ovulate ? Or am i pregnant ?

So i havent gotten my period yet, but yesterdday my boobs got sore, and they still are today. And i got all moody today, i'm not sure why. Usually i ALWAYS get cramps the night before my period and i haven't yet.

Is this pregnancy, or a period coming ?

Dear Allie, 

Any kind of sex during a woman's period usually doesn't make her pregnant, because ovulation usually takes place during the middle of the month, or so. It may be that "he" introduced some germs into you with his not so clean hands, perhaps, and the increased discharge may have been a sign of a vaginal infection...which at times can spread to the inside of the uterus. Be particular, be classy, be careful: the woman is the one who gets pregnant, who gets vaginal infections, etc. Demand your mates have sensitive behavior. Let him "jack off" in a gas station bathroom or something...if he has a penchant for that behavior. Yes, everything is free in love and sex, but woman pay the price from time to time. 

Yours, 

Norsk10

well here's what happened. me and my girlfriend were fooling around and she gave me a ha****b. she said it was was dry when she finished and when i looked it looked dry too. a few mins passed let say 2 or 3 and i started fingering her but i didn't go in deep i just rubbed her vagina. i was also moving around a lot during those 2 mins and it might have been possible that if there was precum it might have rubbed of on the sheets or something. i also didnt feel it wet(my fingers) or anything. after that 30 mins passed and i did the same thing again and then she gave me a hand job but this time i know for a fact that my hand was dry. so is it possible that's pregnant? please help... i cant eat,sleep or even think >.

me and my girlfriend were fooling around and she gave me a ha****b. she said it was was dry when she finished and when i looked it looked dry too. a few mins passed let say 2 or 3 and i started fingering her but i didn't go in deep i just rubbed her vagina. i was also moving around a lot during those 2 mins and it might have been possible that if there was precum it might have rubbed of on the sheets or something. i also didnt feel it wet(my fingers) or anything. after that 30 mins passed and i did the same thing again and then she gave me a hand job but this time i know for a fact that my hand was dry. so is it possible that's pregnant? please help... i cant eat,sleep or even think

i am 14 years old, and im not on my regular cycle yet. but my boyfriend fingered me and before that he touched his penis. i have been freaking out lately bc i think im prego. and i looked up the symptoms of being pregnate but i only have a few symptoms. is it possible im pregnate or just very peranoid?

I think ur just paranoid. It's unlikely u could get pregnant because of that...but u should still be careful

my boyfriend touched his penus aftr some 5min he wipped his hand wit cloth and  touched my p***y with same hands, am i pregnant? i did nt get my periods still... pls help me to find out whether am pregnant or not...??

No you are not pregnant, you are stressing and thinking about it way too much and that must be why you have not gotten your period yet. You guys should think twice about sex because is not a game and it sounds like you guys are not prepare for sex.

Okay so I gave my boyfriend a hand job and he whipped and washed and all of that and all of that but I didn't I just whipped it off and than I had to go to the bathroom really badly do I went and when I whipped I accidentally touched my vigina... Can I be pregnant ? I'm so stressed I can't even think straight and my boobs are so sore and I've gained 7 pounds since them nor has my period came ...