Me and my boyfriend were messing around but he wiped all of the precum off his penis onto the inside of his shirt he touched my butt checks then my anus could I be pregnant if nothing on his penis?

Well you need to be a bit more specific! You're only giving half the story, so you can only get half an answer! The half answer is possibly, but probably not (if I guess correctly what you were probably doing).

1. "Me and my boyfriend were messing around"
    • Doing what exactly?
    • When exactly?
    • At what stage of your cycle?
    • how long is your cycle?
  2. "he wiped all of the precum off his penis onto the inside of his shirt"
    • So the precum from his penis only touched his shirt, and not his hands?
    • Or yours?
    • When did he last ejaculate?
  3. "he touched my butt checks then my anus" with what? penis or hands or both?
  4. "could I be pregnant if nothing on his penis?" If there was nothing on his penis, there could have been something on his (or your) hands. But you can only get pregnant if sperm enter your vagina and reach a released egg.

Hope this helps as a start. But please give more information if you want more advice.

I was on my period I had a tampon in and nothing got on our hands

His penis touched my anus but he said nothing came out onto my anus

If you have given me all the right information, then

1. you are unlikely to get pregnant as you had a tampon in and you were on your period.
  2. The fact that the only contact was at your anus means sperm could not get into your vagina.

So it seems you are ok.

Thank you so much so you don't think anything was left over on his penis after he wipped it off?

Hassoon AL-Sarraf: You are having your period at a time and you have tampon in so is unlikely you become pregnant.Touching your anus with his penis after he whipped semen make preg,unlikely.

He might have got precum left inside his penis which could then have come out when he touched you, but to get pregnant sperm has to get into your vagina. I can't see how that could happen from what you have said, although you don't say what 'messing around' you were doing. I think you should be ok. He didn't touch your vagina, and you had a tampon inside.

So you don't think I'm pregnant then?

No, from what you've said, I don't think you are pregnant, nor do I think you will get pregnant from that activity.

Okay thank you so much!:) I really appreciate it!!

I dont think so hun if your really concerned take a test to see xx  can you give more details  

Taking a test after four months is completely unnecessary. By now it should be obvious whether pregnancy has occurred!