I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 16
about 4 hours ago she came over , and she hand job me and i ejaculated on my left hand , and i wiped it off and everything, we had dinner and she han djob me again , this time i may of had a pr-ejaculated cum on my left hand which i had fingered her , i am freaking out i wish i could tell somebody and i need an expert advice , my gf is about to have her period (any) day , please someone hel p me
thank you so much for answering

hey. well me and my boyfriend freaked about the same thing a few weeks ago and finally got an answer and i guess i can tell you the same thing we were told. if you fingered her with pre-ejaculation on your finger and if you by any chance wiped it off then she is not pregnant but if you didn't wipe it off and it was still wet you might want to keep your fingers crossed and get her to take a pregnancy test to find out if she doesn't start her period but if she does start it then i wouldn't worry about her getting pregnant because the chances are very low of getting pregnant off of pre-ejaculation anyway... but just don't freak out. it will be ok and truthfully i dont think she will end up pregnant by no means. :-)!

sorry if that didn't help any at all.... but if it did then your welcome. and can you maybe give me some advice with my problem please???

we are thinking about buying a plan b pill, but it's very hard to get without parents knowing , and if we asked from a friend it could loose our reputation. i could find a pill between today and tommrow and it would still be in the 5 days safety. Here's a thing i have wiped it off but i think pr ejaculated might have occurred we are still dead worried , he period is should come within about 5-7 days from today , if ur comfortable please add me ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

i took her to a walkin clinic with her best friend and she got the plan b pills , which made us less worried by lots, then we waited for her period to come , which yesterday it did and eveything is back to normal :-D