Last night i gave my boyfreind a hand job, he cumed on my hands. A minute later I went to the bathroom washed my hands with water and dried them with a towel. I accidently touched my self down there just to check if i was wet, i didnt masturbate , i didnt finger myself, i just touched myself down there. Im afraid alittle of the semen\Sperm was left under my nails, since i have slightly long nails. Im supposed to get my period on the 21st and today is the 17th. 5 minutes later i washed myself down there and wiped with tissue. Is it possible that i get pregnant? P.s im a virgin

HELP PLEASE, im so worried

Someone come help me?

Ur not preg a lil sperm will not do that

Also a little touch won't either u need to finger not touch so no worries hope I helped

Hi Ma'am',i am a 21 years old female
2 days ago I gave my boyfriend a ha****b ,hi ejaculated on my hands,then i wash my hands with water and after that I wipped my vagina with the same hand,I am really worried ,I want to ask you is there any chance of me getting pregnant I had my last period on 15th march,should i take an after pill?
what are the side effects of after pills?