How long would I have to wait to know if I am preagnant, if I had sex during the time I was supposed to get y period? What is the chance f me getting preagnant if we didn't use protection at all?

two days ago, me and my boyfriend were messing around. we almost had sex, but he couldn’t fit in me. (his tip touched my vagina) but then he came on the back of my leg, we aren’t sure if he came on me, but we did wipe it with a blanket really quick. a couple of minutes later, he fingered me. we aren’t sure if cum ever got inside of me, but today i’ve had a lot of discharge, and it’s been a pinky/brown color. i’m also bloated, and my abdomen is sore, i’m scared! i don’t know if this could possibly be pregnancy or not!! please help me!! im only 16 and i don’t know what to do!!!