I have been taking Sprintec for about a year now and haven't missed any pills for the last 3 or 4 months. I have been with my boyfriend for about a month now and we have had unprottected sex 6 times and he has "cam" inside of me every time.... These were the first times i have ever had unprottected sex even though im on birth control. What are my chances of being pregnant?? Is it still only 1% of a 100?

yes, its still less than 1% even though he "came" inside you as long as you didn't miss any pills- I was on the pill for 12 years- had sex probably about a thousand times with my husband (and boyfriends in highschool) never used a condom and they always "came"... I didn't get pregnant until the month I stopped the pill and wanted to. I even missed pills A LOT (missing pills decreases the effectiveness but as long as you "double up" when you remember it works like plan b) SO the moral of the story is you have nothing to worry about- not just speaking from experiance but from education... The only two things that can mess with the pill is taking antibiotics or St Johns wort...have fun :-)