Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time yesterday, and for the second time today. We were both virgins until yesterday..
Both times we used a condom, and didn't go all the way to the point where he came. So he didn't cumm in the condom nor while he was inside me... We stopped before he could cumm at all..

I've been on Birth Control (the pill) for over a year now, and Im on the 3rd week of my monthly pack, (the week before your placebo week)
I havent missed any pills this month, But last month I missed 5 pills...

There might have been pre *** in the condom.. and i heard that there wont be as much sperm in the pre *** if he hasn't ejaculated recently... the last time he came was over 2 weeks ago , due to foreplay...
Im not sure if the condom ripped... i dont think it did.. (how can you tell)

Im scared and paranoid...
What are the chances of getting pregnant??

Paranoia is the start of hysteria which can make you actually start to show pregnancy signs. So relax, the chances of you being pregnant are almost impossible.

I would say 1 out of million chance.