Hi there, I have a small problem, quite often when me and my girlfriend have sex the condoms break?!?!?! and the condoms are good durex so its nothing old or cheap.....
and also i dont always realise that the condom breaks whilst having sex and end up ejaculating inside her......which obviously we dont want.
Do u know the causes of them breaking is? or what i can do to help prevent it from happening so often???
Thanks in advance

Do you keep the condoms in your wallet? If so, that's not the best place for them. The heat and friction can cause them to fail. They last longer when kept cool. Also, check the expiration date on the pack.

Are you putting them on correctly? I know this may sound odd but a lot of guys don't. As you roll it on you need to get all the air out of it, especially at the tip. If you don't it is likely to break when you ejaculate. You also need to leave room for the ejaculate. Can you see or feel the tip of your penis?

Hope that helps some. Good luck.

Make sure your getting the right fit.

A lot of men and women who have sex forget about lubricant. No matter how naturally lubricated she is, you will still need to use lubricant. Put a small drop of lubricant in the tip, then slide the condom on. Then lubricate the outside of the condom. Then be sure that she gets some lubricant as well, and then slide in. Please try this and let us know how it goes.