Hi I'm very scared and paranoid....I cannot have a kid right now. So my girlfriend started her period on the 6th of April and I don't know when it ended then we fooled around on the 13 my penis touched the outside of her vagina for about 1 min. but I wiped off the pre-cum from my penis like everytime I saw it then she got on top of me and started to dry hump me with my boxers over my penis....then on the 21 we had condoms and I had sex I did not ejaculate inside her at all and right before I got hard I peed...I did not have anyroom at the tip at all but it didn't break....then on the 26rh we had a huge fight and on the 27th she started to feel kindave sick like headache, stomach hurts, her whole body hurt then on the 28th we had sex again....I did her hard (sorry) I peed before this and I used a condom but again.with no space on the tip....it was pre-lubricated condom (Trojans) I did not check to see if had any tears her sickness stopped on the 30th and she's been feeling her regular symptoms of her period. Is she pregnan?

Hi guest,

Chances are very low.  I am going to quote you something from Wikipedia.org on Pre-ejaculation which will help explain that it is rare for pregnancy to occur from pre-cum.  If you could get pregnant from pre-cum I firmly believe that there would be a lot more babies in the world than there are.

Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, preseminal fluid, or Cowper's fluid, and colloquially as pre-cum) is the clear, colorless, viscous fluid that emits from the urethra of a man's penis when he is sexually aroused. It is similar in composition to semen, but has some significant chemical differences. The presence of sperm in the fluid is debated. Research has found no or low levels of sperm in pre-ejaculate, though these existing studies are non-generalizable due to examining small numbers of men. A contrary, yet non-generalizable study that found mixed evidence, including individual cases of a high sperm concentration, has been recently published. Pre-ejaculate is believed to function as a lubricant and an acid neutralizer. The amount of pre-ejaculate emitted varies widely between individual men. There are some cases where men do not pre-ejaculate.

Really hopes this helps.  Chances are she is just stressed from the fighting which stress can delay periods and mimic pregnancy symptoms.  Stress is an awful evil and does so much negative things to our bodies.

Thank you so much:) yea she just got her period:) so we are good:) haha can't believe I was that stressed about it

No problem, maybe she should think about getting on birth control to prevent this sort of thing again.

Glad to be of help