This might be a really stupid question, but consider that it's coming from someone that used to not be interested in sex and masturbation...

Ok, here it goes: What does the average box of condoms cost? A tube of decent lube? What would you recommend for a first-timer (condom and lube)? What kind of condom for use on a vibe (so I don't have to clean it, as often)? How many condoms come in a box, typically? Are all condoms latex/rubber?

Advice/tips are appreciated.

Health Guru
Hi camogirlvet, if I was you I would search online as that's usually the cheapest way to buy condoms as you can sometimes get then discount prices and the more you buy the cheaper they are, the pack sizes are normally three, twelve or 24 but if your going to buy them for your vibrator I would try to buy bulk 12 packs of 12 as that's normally cheapest, if you want them to use for intercourse then I would either go for durex or trojan brand as they are the best what style ones you use is upto you though, as for use on a vibrator you can in for a cheaper brand. For lubricant any waterbased one will do the trick but if you want to use good ones durex do a play range that have different tastes and effects of you could just in for the normal KY jelly!
Condom come in 2 forms either latex or for those allergic to latex you can get vinal.
I'm not sure if you aware of this but there is also a female condom that is inserted into the vagina before sex that you may want to research up on, go to Google and look up femidom it will give you information and how to use them :-)

Thank you.
I wound up not buying any anywhere, because soon after I wrote this, my glass vibe fell out of my overstuffed small purse and broke.
Though if I start attracting attention of guys, I might should buy a box anyways....

Health Guru
Hi camogirl, my answer to that would be yes if you have condoms on you then if has no excuse not to use one :-)