I had abortion and i had my first period on time but usually i had pasage of clot on the 4th day of my periods, but it never happened on the first period i had after abortion. I talked to doctor that my egg didn't passed during mu cycle and she told me that you can only see egg with microscope. But what was that which i usually passes during my regular periods. Now its second month and it's almost 33 days but i am missing my period, usually my period duration is 28 days. Please help me.

Hi i am in the same boat now..can you please help me.I had an abortion as had cheicken pox and cud hv been dangerous for the featus :-(.I took an abort 5th jan and got my first cycle on 3rd feb 11.I havent got my periods yet.Did u get ur periods later on?
please reply...I m truly tense

Yes, same thing is happening to me!! Had abortion early April and 'first' period early May. Now it's the second month I am about 7 days late than what is normal for me. I have heard that periods are irregular after abortions, but I have never in my life had a period that late so I am still concerned.

There is chance I could be pregnant with my boyfriend. I've taken two tests at two different times this month that both came up negative but still no period. I have had no pregnancy symptoms, other than strange cramping a week ago (implantation?) Could I be pregnant again or am I just being paranoid?

I don't know if anyone will read this but even though these comments are over a year old i still foudn them useful when I have recently been worried about not having my second period and panicking! I was so so scared it's unreal so emotional because I had cramps for a week but no bleeding and I was three days late... this is what I had when i was pregnant the implantation cramps and in my mind i thought god i must be pregnant again! I was so worried you can not understand, crying and arguing with my boyfriend refusing to have sex until my period came.... i literally felt sick with worry! I myself cant' ever imagine having to go through an abortion again I couldn't physically do it let alone mentally it's a horrible horrible process and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. So the purpose of this post is just to say... don't worry!! My period came after three days never in my life have i been so happy to see blood and go to the shops with such a smile on my face for tampons! All i'm going to say is don't worry stress will make them come on longer, and USE PROTECTION it is not something to take lightly anymore... my rule was to wait one week after i was due then take a pregnancy test then it would be most accurate once you're significantly late. Please be careful though ladies, I myself will take extra measures to put my mind at rest so I can get on with my life and not worry anymore.. I really hope anyone who is currently worrying about this has the same experience as me which most likely you will... Thank you so much for sharing as your posts really helped me :) 
xxxx

Jessica

hi jessica, I am in the same boat you are at the moment.
during the first proper period after my abortion I had to take the morning after pill... it wasnt massively risky sex but I wanted to be careful anyway. after the abortion ive been struggling to find an appropriate contraceptive (as the pill makes me INSANE and everything else seems to render periods invalid and im not comfortable doing that to my body) so ive been replying on condoms even though they do not give you very much peace of mind. although my there are various reasons my period could be late (the nature of them anyway, quite unpredictable - the morning after pill - massive STRESS ive been under this month due to money/student housing issues) I have had the same strange 'uterus twinges' I remember from during my pregnancy and I am absolutely terrified. I literally couldnt imagine anything worse than having a second abortion so soon after my first, but I also couldnt imagine keeping a child at 20 either, the stigma and the shame would be horrendous and im sure everyone would think the absolute worst of me even though I have been very careful with condoms indeed. your post reassured me a little anyway as it's all I can think about right now! thank you

april

*you were in!

I am so happy I found this page! I am in exactly the same position. I had an abortion 3 months ago, I got my first period but now I am late for my second - But I phoned my doctor and she told me that it could take months for the menstrual cycle to become regular again as the process of abortion annihilates your body and your hormones, so I'm sure there is nothing to worry about :)

Thanks ladies, your comments helped! 

I am so thankfull i found this page too,
well i took Abortion pills a month ago, my period is late as of right now am feeling the cramps that many ladies here have talked about, i was worryd but yoir comments have helped a lot, i just want to say thank you

got abortion last october then i did have my period last dec 17 then now its feb still no period. took 5 pregnancy test kits and still all of them are negative. so scared. maybe im pregnant again. help me :'(

Had an abortion in late Dec and got my period early Feb. Ive been having on and off cramping, very mild and only last all but 10-15 mins, coming once or twice a day for the last 3 days. My period was due today but 3 days ago I wiped and I could swear I saw something a bit brownish pink, very faint. So i thought it was my period. But nothing! I still dont have my period now and Im very worried, however, alot of these post will help me to calm down. Will buy a test tomorrow and take it from there.

hey frnds i had sex wit ma bf on jan an i got aborted in de mnth of feb. i used de abortion pills an i got ma periods nw wat's de prob is i didnt get ma periods for de mnth of march.i even checked de pregnancy kit its negative bt stil i'm afraid whether i'm pregnant vl i get ma periods hw lng vl it be normal for me 2 get ma periods like as usual an more over i didnt have sex after abortion..pls do help me

u got ur periods after three days? but i'm scared i didnt get ma periods an ma date is like end of de mnth wat shld i do i used abotion pills at feb22 lke an got ma periods in 2 days now i didnt get it for de mnth of march wat shld i do i even tuk pregnancy test irs -vt. i cnt agian go for sec abortion or to de hospital its very complicated an mreover after i got aborted i didnt have sex// pls sme one help me i'm worried feel likr dying

i had abortion and i had my first period properly 28 days.My abortion date feb 28th and my first period 29th march.now its second month and its almost 32 days but i am missing my period. usually my period duration is 28 days.But i'm checked my pregnancy i'm seeing negative.what will do? please tell proper reason.

Blood 'clumps' are not eggs. Eggs are microscopic in size and impossible to see with the invisible eye. Because the blood coats the walls of the uterus, and especially if you use tampons which stop the blood flow allowing more time for the blood to dry out, it is very likely some of the blood will clump together. That's all it is.

Also...abortions are very hard on the uterus and kinda throws the natural 'flow' of things out of wack...so periods being late is quite normal.

Hey! So similar . Abortion April 1st and regular period came may6 and now my period is missing!! But I'm 4 weeks pregnant now. So that's my issue. Hope you guys figure it out. Listen to your body . First time I did the abortion pills. It took my regular period three months to come back. This time it took a month. Different bodies