Hello, I am 12 years old, and earlier today I was masturbating and I saw my penis about 4 hours later and the foreskin was swollen. I have no idea what it is. I am not sexually active. I have reseearched paraphimosis and am pretty sure, though not 100% that it is not. I dont think it is, because i have matsurbated before, and it hasn't happened..only this time. I am worried, so please post something useful.

Ok, The Same Thing Happened To Me Yesterday, the Reason Why Your Foreskin Is Swollen Is Because You Were Either A. Doing It Too Fast, Or B. Had To Much Suction On It, Don't Panic Though, It Is ONLY Swelling And Nothing Else, It Will Go Down In About A Day. PS: Don't Jack Off While Its Swelled Up!

Thank you very much for this post i was getting very worried:)
thank you

I have just experienced the same thing as mentioned above.
I just masturbated four hous ago . I was about to take a shower when i notice the Swelling on the side of my foreskin , close to the tip of the pines.
I researched multiple threads and i am just posting to see if the swellingness will go down in 1 day .
I have applied some anti biotic cream to expidite the process of recovering.
I will post back tomorrow if swelling is still there.
So far no pain is felt . I am able to urinate without pain .
Thanks for the heads up, guys.

I had the same problem, grotesquely inflamed foreskin after a marathon masturbation session. i googled it and found this and many other resources, including one with a suggestion to put regular granulated sugar on the swollen areas.

it sounded absurd, but i tried it. within a couple hours, i could see the difference. the osmolarity of the sugar draws out the fluid in the inflamed tissue. within 12 hours of putting sugar on my penis about every 2-4 hours, it was almost normal. now, 36 hours after it looked hoplessly swollen, i'm completely, i mean COMPLETELY back to normal.

i know it sounds crazy, but try it.

I have the same thing, i am very scared. i masterbaited for hours and i look and its swollen. Should i be scared?

Moderator: "No, it is a reaction from traumatised skin. Swelling will go down without additional stimulation. I Never heard of the sugar treatment."

none of you need to worry.it happens to me alot when I masturbate too fast.it is normal and there is nothing to worry about

i hzve same exact thing and am hoping swelling goes down

i did the same thing and i FREAKED OUT because i didn't know if it was like an infection!!! so wait, what is it then? Is it bad, WILL I DIE???

MODERATOR: "No, you won't die from this... it's just abused skin reacting to the friction. Give it a few days, or try applying some anti-bacterial cream if you have it... if not, try something like a soothing vasolene ointment."

Dont be afraid guys, the same thing happens to women. It all has to do with irritation. A lot of the time when women have sex with a guy and she doesn't produce that much lubrication, the penis will start to stick as its being thrusted in and out. That can become very painful because your penis or vagina is a very sensitive area. When you squeeze to hard or have lack of lubrication, this can irritate your penies from all the friction and blood will rush to the area and cause swelling. The main area of swelling on women is with the Labia Minora (inner un-exposed lips closest to the opening of the vagina. The Labia Majora (outter exposed lips) dont really swell. It happens though. the pain and swelling will eventually go down.

The same thing happened to me, i'm 14, casually jacking off and after i noticed my foreskin was slightly swollen, about a cm down parts of my penis is swollen too, what should i do?!?!

Your sincerlyy
Guest 1993223

I've had this problem before and its always been fine within 24 hours but I masturbated yesterday for 2 whole hours because for some reason i wasn't able to cum. And afterward my foreskin swelled like i have never
Seen before, i was unable to pull my foreskin down even half a milimeter without getting a sharp pain that felt like my foreskin was going to tear and i was getting a very weird feeling going to the toilet. It felt as if my urethra was almost blocked. 24 hours later and the swelling has gone down a bit but i am still unable to pull my foreskin back

hey guys, i had this before, i was masturbating and a few hours later my foreskin was swollen, the next day it was fine but it smelled funny, i guess you should clean it with antibacterial stuff to avoid the smell before you go to sleep. the smell turned out to be balanitis, which goes away with an anti biotic, so just go to your doctor.

though now i have got it again :-( but im gonna wash it with antibacterial stuff and hopefully i will have no smell. if not, just go and get some more anti biotics, but it has put me off masturbating somewhat lol, i don't like talking to people about it so i don't want to keep going to the doctor lol. but, oh well, its not bad just if there is a fishy smell, get to your doctor

Ok what if u do masturbate after swelling (although i didn't really, but when i was looking to see what was wrong i did try testing it out by masturbating for a few seconds, 5 at most BUT, will i be ok for that and what would happen if i continually masturbated after swelling)?

I have the same problem currently.

Masturbating for a while, few hours later find my foreskin is a little swollen. I will check tomorrow morning, if swelling is still there I'm going to get it checked out :-P