I have had a swollen foreskin for the last 2 days. Sometimes a white liquid comes from the inside. This happened a day after i masturbated. 15 years old. Not sexually active. I think the swelling was increased due to my penis rubbing against my pants during school and gym. No trouble peeing. A little sensitive. Should i apply ice to reduce the swelling? What do i have? Should i see a doctor?

what does the tip of your penis look like? how about the head and what does the forsking look like when its retracted? also do you wash under your forskin daily?

you may have balanitis.

The head is normal. The tip of my penis is the swollen part, it is rather dry like when lips get dry. When retracted the foreskin is redish and swollen. I do not was daily.

it sounds like you probably have balanitis which is an infection of the foreskin and or the head of the penis. if you do not keep good hygene the smegma and other debris which contain bacteria can cause an infection. i would start by cleaning your forskin and penis head with mild soap and water but becareful oyu dont get soap in your urinary meatus (pee hole) or it will burn like crazy. start by cleaning it daily and if it gets worse or doesnt get better in a week or so i would make an appointment with your doctor because you will have to get some antibiotics. also watch for any burning while urinating or having trouwbe urinating because you may get a bladder infection especially if there is pus comming from the inside.

keep me posted. good luck and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask 8)

Thanks for the information.

The swelling has decreased and things are looking much better now

Great good to hear that :-) 8)

When one masturbates for a long time or in a very vigorous manner, the foreskin can become edematous, which means only that fluid has accumulated in the tissue, causing swelling. The swelling may make the foreskin hard or impossible to retract. This is a harmless condition. It usually goes back to normal in 24 hours.

Hi I have that problem but not with the puss the foreskin on my penis has shrunk to where I have problems pulling the skin back to clean it and when I do it splits the skin and hurts like hell. I also have what I call yeast growing almost as soon as I clean it the next day its back. What do you think. I am going to see a doctor Wed. the 17th about this I may just go ahead and get a circumcision.

Hey there how old are you? What you describe as yeast bay be normal smegma.... It can come back as quick as a few hours after you wash..... Do you know what caused your fpreskin to shrink?