so 2 days ago I was Masturbating when i was done and cleaned up i noticed my foreskin was pretty swollen I immediately put Ice on it which wasn't pleasant. The swelling as gone down quite a bit now but now when I get an Erection my penis doesn't feel the same and my foreskin doesn't move as easy as it did before this happened I was able to Retract my foreskin very easy and pull it back up with no problem before this now the tip of my Foreskin is very tight when pulled down around the head of my penis and when pulled down further than it seemed to go before this happened as well. I tried getting to the DOC today but i had no luck getting in touch with him if anyone can shed some light into this please do  

i need a answer ahhhh!

I can't imagine you did any damage to it from just masturbating. If you gave it a pretty good workout just wait a few days it should return to normal.

What did you do to it? Did you squeeze it harder than usual or pull it back really tight, tighter than usual?

Unless you slammed a window on it to see what that would feel like, I doubt that you have anything to worry about.

You have edema caused by masturbation. Edema is an accumulation of fluid in the tissue. Leave it alone for a few day and it will return to normal. When the edema is completely gone your foreskin should work normally.

Hi Wukkaman:

When one masturbates for a long time or in a very vigorous manner, the foreskin can become edematous, which means only that fluid has accumulated in the tissue, causing swelling. The swelling may make the foreskin hard or impossible to retract. This is a harmless condition. It usually goes back to normal in 24 hours.