I was masturbating and my penis got swollen the foreskin is swollen and dry since I never was circumsized what should I do

When did it get dry can you retract ur foreskin all the way over the head of your penis

I can pull it back all the way when it's limp but when erect no also I noticed the skin that holds the foreskin is swollen noticeable from the outside

Hey caserio, its hard to say with no picture but it sounds like you could have over done it. Did you masturbait hard/rough also do you clean under your foreskin. It could be that you have an infection. Does ur foreskin itch or burn?

Yes I can clean I do no burn no stds doctor checked don't know what else?

Did you use any lubrication when you masturbated if so what was it?

No lubrication at all natural

No I did not use anything att all

That coulf be part of your problem.... if you didnr use lube then that certianly could have irritated things. Hold off masturbating for a few days and see if that helps.....

Thanks I did I see some progress

great yea im sure thats mainly what caused it... were you kind of fast and rough when you masturbaited

No normal nothing different

I still say that's probably what caused it.... give it a few days with no jackin off and see if it helps

If your foreskin is trapped behind the glans, then you have a condition called paraphimosis. Paraphimosis causes swelling. If that is the case, you need to get it forward. If you can't get it forward on your own, you need medical help.

Sometimes masturbation causes edema (buildup of fluid in the tissue). If you don't have paraphimosis, then try leaving it alone for a few days and see if the edema goes away.