Last night while i was at my freinds house my penis began itching and stinging. at first i thought it was nothing, but then i went into the bathroom and took a look at it (im uncircumsised). the foreskin was all swollen up and was red. It was hard to pull the foreskin down but after i did i saw a small red bump on it, and the whole foreskin was swelling and was red. It is still itching and burning right now, ive cleaned it over and over, what else can i do>?

This sounds like a simple baterial infection.
foreskin is a normal and VERY important organ!
It provides over 75% of the sensation you feel during sex!

Get an antibiotical ointment or cream for your penis, it should be better
in no time.

Also don't wash it with soaps, etc. Just use warm water, that's all it
takes for good penis health!

thank this helped me out also!

Im 13 and have the same problem and i was getting crazy about his becuase i has the same issue and ive been all psycotic about it.

but ok just some cream and hot water ok.

thanks

i have the same thing right now. i've only been with one girl and she's only been with me so at first i was scared that i got an std.. but if its just a bacterial infection then WOOF!! it is frustrating but usually for me it's been when i've gotten too rough while having sex.. or when she gets too into it while she's masturbating me(which is the case this time).. personally my care has been hydrogen peroxide on a cotton swab and just going over the cuts...i just don't like that it's still here.. it's been 3 days since this started..

hey i am 14 years old and the foreskin of my penis has turned red and dry. it itches and stings alot when it gets wet with either my piss or water. and this yellow milky liquid comes out of my skin beneath the foreskin. i dont know what to do and need some advise

your skin on your body is changing and it will be over in about 8 to 9 months. i just came back from oahu hi this pass dec 12-08 if you want to talk about it more i can give you my e-mail so you can tell me more about what is going on to your body. this way i can understand what is going on to you if you like to talk to a person who went thru it a long time of go.

how do you know its 75 %?

allright.. my penis has become swollen and irrritated it hurts and sometimes itches profusely!! my scrotum is swelling too! my scrotum also hurts and is really wrinkly now. i am 15 what is this

Go to the Dr. Asap

What type on cream should i get?

. Hey I got the same problem here and can I have your email so I can ask u some question about it? And I'm 13

Its Balanitis proabaly google it

kindly advise the reason and how to solve this

can you answer why ?