help please my penis skin near the head is swollen, what should i do, also i jacked off while it was swollen well i couldn't really tell if it was or not please help me i am freaking out what should i do and what will happen if i jack off while its still swollen should i go see a Doctor help i am only 15 please help. when i pee i feel no pain and i feel no pain at all even with a erectioin.

hey there. what does your skin look like?? can you describe it? is it itchy and how long has it been swollen for? also did you use any lube when you jacked off and how long did you jack off for? the swelling could be due to friction and or excessive masturbation.

thanks ;-)

well the skin is puffy i dont know if i just have more skin or what but its not itchy but it is puffy. well i jacked off while i was in the shower for like 7 mins and it been swollen for a week and a day for a while i jacked off last satuerday becouse i couldnt tell if it was still swollen or not. also i feel no pain

if it is inflamed it could very well be a bladder infection, watch for pus, i have had many bladder infections, there is a huge list of things that can cause it, excessive masturbation can be a cause, if you are not circumcised and do not properly clean up after masturbation a buildup of sperm/semen can collect and pretty much rot under your foreskin,

yes I agree with tank, although i doubt it is a bladder infection since you are showing no other symptomes. do you find it diffucult to pee? does it hurt or burn when you pee? do you have a fever?

also i take it you are NOT circumsized since you are talking about a swollen foreskin (am i correct?) if so do you wash underneath your foreskin regularly (about everyday?)

thanks ;-)

sorry guys but i am circumcised and no it doesn't heart when i peeing and i don't have difficult peeing. By foreskin i mean when your penis is not erect (flaccid) i mean the skin around the penis near the head but not quiet and i am circumcised. also i don't have a fever. i really hope this is not anything serous. :'(

hey toshihiro

its really difficult to say what it may be but i doubt its anything.

has it gotten any better? is it still swollen or red?

also have tou tried masturbated latly if so has that had an effect on it?

thanks i whish i could offer more help but its just so hard to say especially without seeing anything. bnut based on what you described i would say your probably ok ;-)

I think I also have a problem like his, could you please tell me if it is, or not? I was circumcised twice(no joke) but I think my penis looks like that its not. Earlier in the bathroom I masturbated for 3 to 4 minutes and right after I masturbate I released a colorless fluid 4 times after releasing the first fluid I already stop masturbating. Every time I masturbate the skin around it becomes itchy just for a while and then it'll subside. But earlier the skin surrounding my penis (a part of it) was swollen. I'm still 15 years old, and I only clean the excess white something in my penis regularly maybe I clean it once or twice a week.

Hey there if you still have some foreskin after circumcision and are getting smegma building up it is important that you wash your penis daily. When you masturbate do you use any type of lubrication if so what kind ? When you masturbate are you rough or fast with it?

If you were circ'd (twice) why do you have any foreskin at all? Why did you have done a second time? Usually it's because they did a lousy job the first time and left too much skin. How old were you the second time? Didn't you have anything to say about how it was to be done and what results you wanted?

What are you using to clean it with? Water is all that's needed. If you use soap or shampoo it often irritates things causing itching and/or soreness. I have a foreskin and I have washed with bath soap and shampoo and if I don't rinse it really well before rolling the foreskin back over the head it will become nearly unbearable later in the day.

If I used soap or shampoo as a lube to masturbate in the shower it made it red and sore for days afterward depending on how hard I "washed" it. I did find that baby shampoo was ok though.

What are you using on it when you masturbate? I have found I have no more problems since I changed to dry masturbation.

so what will that do to u will that effect u

Hey man I think I'm having the same conditions cuz I jacked off 4 times and really fast all for times with no loob and the forskin in really swollen

Don't worry just stop jacking off trust me that's the problem I have that and I stopped jacking it and cleaned my penis and it went away

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin.

Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Vigorous or prolonged masturbation sometimes causes fluid to collect in the foreskin (edema) and cause swelling.  It is harmless and will usually go back to normal in about twenty-four hours.

I have the same issue after I masterbate