I have been masturbating for 12 years and since last year I have noticed that my cum has a very pungent smell .... is it normal?Also, I swallow my cum from time to time. Is it okay for a man to swallow it? any side effect? The taste has also become a bit strong.

Hi guest,

Changes in your diet and health can both affect the smell and taste of your semen.  No, there is no harm in swallowing your own sperm.

You may want to see your doctor for an exam if it continues.

Good luck.

If you're wondering, what will happen if I swallow my own cum, the answer is nothing special. You seem like you're probably a virgin, so you won't have any sexually transmitted infections. Even if you did, you would already have them, so there would be no risk of "getting them" from yourself, you know? 

Semen contains some nutrients and it's not bad for you unless STIs are present. 

About the smell, though, if it's not associated only with eating foods that cause pungent odors, you may want to see a doctor about that bit. Better safe than sorry, I say!

A curious mind is wondering how the h**l you swallow your own sperm? Like they say, curiousity killed the cat but ingeniouity brought him back.

Lizardqueen: Madam, it's simple, I use my fingers after I have actually ejeculated. Like I said, I do it very rarely just to try it :)