Okay, so this may be a little gross but when I play with my vagina, my hand gets all wet and warm with cum and one day I was so freaking turned on I licked the cum off it tasted AMAZING I think I'm addicted to it! I'm pretty sure I'm really clean down there and I'm a virgin so is it okay that I lick my own cum? If so, girls or guys out there who haven't tried it, you should, it's SO GOOD.

LOL, different strokes for different folks. 

What will happen if I swallow my own cum? Many people, especially young people, want to have the answer to this question for some reason. What WILL happen? Pretty much nothing at all. If you tell other people about it or do it in the presence of a partner, they may or may not be grossed out. Other than that, there are no health consequences. If you find it a turn on, why not?

Now, giving oral to other people might give you an STD, if they have one, so it's important to be more careful there.

ya i think it's normal  dont think it's even that gross so it is normal

Hi, I do not know to much about it but I guess if you are a virgin there's not problem, I would like to know more about it

I eat my own a lot and Im a guy

of course cum taste really great, but after i ejuculate. i loss interest. can give me a idea how to swallow my cum.

I think I'm ganna try it
Hump a pillow
Stick my fingers in me
Lick my cum
Sounds good to me!

That's so sexy I'll eat your cum

cum taste really great and I love the taste of black sperm

I am a guy. I started doing it a few months ago and it's... THE BEST.
It doesn't only make me not need to go wash my parts or hand anymore, but it is also actually tasty. I like how it feels, how it smells, i think i really like it. And it has made everything easier for me after i masturbate.
You should actually try it.
Unrelated topic: I also decided to try fingering my as****e a few days after eating my cum for the first time and i also liked it, haven't orgasmed from it yet, but feels good.