I am a 15 year old boy. I actually masturbate every after 3 days and I cum a lot. What I do next it wash my hands.. Recently I thought about eating my cum! But is it harmful? Its my own cum after all.

And my girlfriend has the same question too. Can she eat her own cum?

Please help!

Eating your own cum shouldn't be any problem. Lots of guys do or try to. Enjoy!

the only thing is before masturbating i make up my mind that i will eat my cum but after ejaculating that feeling vanishes... strange o.O

sound more like a fantasy to get off on

That's because before you cum, you're sexually excited, but after you do, said excitement vanishes. Happens to me all the time, so when I do want to eat my cum, I make sure I do it directly.

That has to do with the lowering of your inhibitions during sex. Happens to both men and women. As soon as you orgasm, you don't need your inhibitions lowered anymore, so they go back to normal.

YES

i suppose yu can eat yr  semen

and even i think yu can make  scrambled  eggs  with it

lets  try it  and tell me all about it

pls

Next time save your cum, in a cup or medicine container with a lid ot whatever, put it into the refrigerator, before your next masturbation take it out let it thaw (in the micriwave to add a little heat) taste it and swallow while masturbating....you'll. never regret it, neither stop doing it.

You are a sick puppy...

eating yr own cum is safe and nice to eat enjoy.

I've never sucked a guy, but I have eaten it out of/off of women, and I sometimes eat mine after I j.o. Think of all the women and gay men who eat it every day for most of their adult lives....obviously, it can't hurt you.

The taste is OK, and it's a very sexy thing to do. I have to use the old "legs over the head" method or the "edging" method or else I lose interest in eating it as soon as I'm done. Edging is cool. You get right to orgasm, but not quite, where your flopper is flopping around on its own, dying to come. If you stop before you hit your peak, your prostrate won't bet the message and it will send up the cum...quite a bit of it. I like to catch it on something (spoon, etc.) and eat it. Then I go back and get my orgasm while I have a big wad of cum in my mouth. Feels really sexy.

I've tried to eat my cumm but when I do blow my load I loose that urge to eat it.

Of course you can swallow your own cum. When I first swallowed my own cum I was around your age. I'm 26 now. And still do it. You can't give yourself something you didn't have in the first place.

I eat my own spunk all the time. I've put it in meals, porridge and cereals. I've drank it from a glass after I've wanked. I've even licked it off my hand and put it in beer. I love the taste of my own spunk.

I'm a girl and I eat my cum but only when masturbating I find it only tastes good in the moment not after I usually rub my clit until I'm super wet then put two fingers in then suck them while playing with my clit then when I have sucked it all off my fingers I plunge back in then put it back in ky mouth then repeat till orgasm