my friends been doing it and i think its NASTY!!!! ewww he sacred to ask doctor if it can give him cancer. STD or HIV..so can you tell me side effects so i can explain to him the risks

I can totally understand why you would think it’s nasty that your friend is eating his own sperm, but, there is no medical reason why eating sperm should be harmful, except if there is any chance that your friend actually does have any kind of sexually transmitted disease. When one eats sperm it gets broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream as if he was eating water, milk, or gelatin – so, nothing harmful there. And no, eating sperm can’t give him cancer or any kind of disease that he doesn’t already have. This is probably just a phase that your friend is going through and it will go away without any consequences.

This is just another of those human, sex-related things. People do it all the time, and it may turn you on or off. 

So, is it safe to swallow semen? Your own, yes. You won't get any new STDs off yourself, even if you do have STDs. Other people's? Well, you have to be more careful there, because most sexually transmitted diseases, including (rarely, but surely) HIV can be passed on during oral sex. That's why Planned Parenthood and people like that recommend condoms and/or dental dams. If you know your partner has no STDs and you are in a committed, monogamous relationship, you can safely swallow semen.

If you look on the web, you'll find it's quite common for guys to eat their own (and girls to lick their fingers after they do themselves). You can't get anything from eating cum. Think of all of the women and men who give blowjobs and swallow every day.

I've been eating my own for years. Easier to clean up. Tastes good. Sexy. I have to use the old "legs over the head" method or the "edging" method or else I lose interest in eating it as soon as I'm done. Edging is cool. You get right to orgasm, but not quite, where your flopper is flopping around on its own, dying to come. If you stop before you hit your peak, your prostrate won't bet the message and it will send up the cum...quite a bit of it. I like to catch it on something (spoon, etc.) and eat it. Then I go back and get my orgasm while I have a big wad of cum in my mouth. Feels really sexy.

Yes it is, it is good for you if you your own sperm.

I love eating my own cum and I'm 65 years old

Thanks for sharing, I'm 64 and have been thinking about trying some.

i want too try it also

put it on your hand and lick it off.

i swallowed a lit bit is it harmful for males

Hi Guest
It is not harmful to swallow it if its yours or if its a friends that you know has no ST D's.
Many guys are curious about the taste it won't harm you if you are trying a friends then you need to be sure he has no STD.

I have tried a bit of it I really want to do a mouthful but I can't seem to do it thanks Tim

I loved to eat my friends but can’t mind why howard

I'm 53 & I've been extremely turned on for a while now, by the idea of swallowing my own cum. My big issue is not wanting it anymore the instant i cum, so what i really love is stopping right before climax & "accidently" shooting a good strong load of jizz! So naturally i'm still charged up so i furiously wipe it off my thigh or stomach or whatever with my fingers & lick up as much as i can....REALLY HOT turn-on!!!
So now i've been working hard mentally at telling myself i wanna take it in my mouth after i cum...i've succeeded in following thru once or twice & yeah i'm glad i did- but i must admit it doesn't satisfy me too much afterword & altho mine does taste ok, i enjoy it far more to swallow it BEFORE climaxing whenever i get soooo lucky to get a shot of it before climax!

So i'm still working at it mentally...i would sooooo love to get into a routine of just cumming in my hand EVERY time & routinely licking it all clean! It'd be great & VERY convenient!

Do what I do. Cum in a glass & freeze it. You can save several loads & play with it when you are ready! Things like brushing your teeth with it, gargling it , etc. All good fun! Wanna see me?..search U tube for "Skinnyspermeater"