I think I already know the answer but is it okay for a man to give oral sex to a woman while she is on her period? Will he receive a disease if he does this? Thanks.

WELL.. A GUY WONT RECIEVE ANYTHING UNLESS THE GIRL HAS SOMETHING. BUT HONESTLY FROM A GIRLS POINT OF VIEW, WELL MY POINT OF VIEW CAUSE ALL GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT.. I THINK THAT IT SOUNDS KIND OF GROSS TO GO DOWN ON A GIRL WHILE ON HER PERIOD. I WONT EVEN LET MY BOYFRIEND BANG ME WELL IM ON MY PERIOD. EVERY NOW AND THEN IF WE ARE IN THE RIGHT MOOD WE WILL HAVE SEX, BUT EVEN THEN ITS REALLY MESSY AND STILL KINDA GROSS. BUT SIMPLY TO YOUR QUESTION. I GUESS ITS OK IF YOUR OK WITH IT AND YOUR GIRL IS OK WITH IT TO GO DOWN ON HER. AND YOU SHOULDNT GET ANYTHING JUST AS LONG AS SHE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING. I HOPE THAT HELPED YOU OUT! :-)

you can't catch anything unless she has something and her period makes no difference to the likelihood f contracting anything.

well it's not gonna give you a disease, but that kinda sounds disgusting. but do what you want.

if you cant wait a few days till she is clean, then i suggest you only lick, flick, suck her clitoris, and stay away from her vagina.
does she use pads or tampons to soak up menstrual fluid?

if pad , she will have to take it off , and may bleed on your chin, but if she uses a tampon, you will be ok, cos all the blood will be inside her vagina, so licking her clitoris will probably be ok.

that is disgusting to even think about licking clit while on period. ewwwww
NO DONT PUT YOUR MOUTH THERE. it is just unhygienic. do u really think there would be no blood on the clit?? wow! what are u on?!

Disgusting is NOT a word I would use to describe giving my girl a good licking at any time.

As a 19 YO GI I had a girl friend who was about as turned on as anyone I've known. She couldn't keep her hands off me and I couldn't keep my face out of her p***y. That's all we did because her father was a colonel and we couldn't take any chance of her becoming pregnant. As they say, my ass would have been grass and he would have been the lawnmower.

When she was menstrating she had terrible cramps, and a good licking seemed to give her some relief.

She would take off the Kotex belt and wipe herself as clean as she could and I would perform my loving duty, quite willingly. The possibility of getting a disease never occurred to us any more than spending the afternoon with my face in there when she wasn't menstrating. At first I could taste a little blood but it soon went away. Neither of us had any thoughts about it being disgusting.

BTW, that was 50 years ago this year, in case you're thinking licking p***y is a recently discovered human activity.

Honestly, Ive always thought that having sex on my period was gross until I did it one day, and it actually feels really good.
My boyfriend had done it before with a girl, and he told me it didnt disgust him, and so i tried it, and its frikkin amazing.
I actually just let my bf like 2 days ago eat me out while on my period, and it really depends on the guy, and if the girl washes.
Im also Bi, and no I personally wouldnt eat a girl out while on her period, but if your man doesnt mind then hell ya ill let
him eat me out, because it feels really good.

“A large crowd followed and pressed around Him. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind Him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, ‘If I just touch His clothes, I will be healed.’ Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering. At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from Him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, ‘Who touched my clothes?’ ‘You see the people crowding against you,’ His disciples answered, ‘and yet you can ask, “Who touched Me?”’ But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and knelt at His feet, and trembling with fear, told Him the whole truth. He said to her, ‘Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering’”

Put your faith in Jesus Christ right now. Just say, Lord Jesus I repent of my sins please come into my heart, I make you my Lord and Savoir.