How can I make myself cum? I don't own a vibrator, but I love playing with myself! Please help I wanna squirt!

just use your fingers and rub your clitoris as much as you can, that may get you to orgasm. It is not automatic that you will cum, but its possible if you do this. You can also stick your fingers inside yourself while you are rubbing the clitoris.

I would try runbbing my clit with my fingers in me

Find your g-spot and finger yourself and rub around there

Hey i agree with u

Hi! Well how I did it was I started to complain to my parents that I had a back ache and then I would say that I want a vibrating massager and eventually the got me one. Now I stick one of the little knob thins up my vagina and turn it on to high. It fells like heaven! But make sure your parents dont use it and make sure its clean every time before you use it!!

Most people say to squirt you have to play with your clit. Which may or may not work? Or your g spot. But to get the intense feeling to get you to squirt you should. U should play with your g spot and clit. Then you should feel a peeing sensation, duh. And just let it flow. Gush, waterfall, gush.

If you have a detachable shower head then you can set it on jet.

I'm 13 and I love to masterbate I haven't fingered myself yet because I'm saving it for when I have my vibrator. But I rub myself and it gets really intense. What I do is find some porn sit Down open My legs wide and start to rub the top of my vagina the more I get into it the harder I go and eventually you get this feeling like you have to pee, but it's squirt and you get let it all go and relaxe but tighten the vigna so more comes out. Some orgasams are world stopping and others are more calm, if you want to finger yourself insert your midle finger in your vigna and curve it up rub in and out and eventually you will make yourself cum or squirt.

That will do it:))))

or you can sstick a cotton bud up there(the type you use in your ears) and use like its a dildo and use it to play with ur g-spot...it will make you cum with in 5 minutes

what did they do to help??

they have easy access to ur g spot so they can hit it easier then your fingers or a dildo or any other sex toy and make you cum alot....am i5 and i use this method and am a girl even though username is of a guy(bros account)

um its normal to do that when ur at that age so shutup!

At 14 what is your rush ? Your window will remain open from 15 to 35 years of age; That will be the best years of your life so cool your Jets; You have to taxi down the runway before you can take off and fly ! Make sure all of your parts are working, Don't let some boy into your hot pants or you will be changing dirty dipers for years to come;
10 minuts of joy and 18 years of motherhood ! Were is the fun in that ? If you get knocked up you will never see your dreams come to light ! A wise old man of 87, Uncle Joe; The Elder; If you would like some one to talk with me,