During sex do you guys swallow and drink her cum and all of her vaginal fluids or do you spit ? sorry i am just learning , please don't attack with your egos ! In porn i see guys during oral sex spitting constantly back on her vagina , but a lot of my friends say to never do that .

Coming from a woman..(me)...girls aren't gonna wanna see you spit their juices out. That would probably insult them. Make them think it doesn't taste good...and believe me, it taste a lil weird at first, it doesn't taste horrible, just new. I'm bi sexual by the way, so I've tasted both...but anyway...most of the time when girls give guys head, they spit it cause there's too much, or some girls just have an issue with eating it. And the whole spitting back on to the vagina thing with porn, it's really all just for the movie. Some people think it's dirty, and dirty=hot, you know what I'm saying? Some of us girls just like that. Weird things turn the mind and body on. Just wait...you'll see...-Jill

yes i do. It is about me myself.

f**k yeah, I'm a girl who gets very turned on and I eat my cum. Trust me it tastes pretty good ;)

Men in porn spit to lube up the woman, not because the juices taste gross.

I love playing with a p***y any way I can, I love making a girl feel good by licking and sucking her p***y until she cums then eating her cum . If you lick her clit until it starts getting hard she is ready to cum, then she cums and you eat it up , girls love that I love making her feel like a loved woman!

Yes I love playing with a vagina any way I can. I love licking and sucking a vagina until she cums. If you lick a clit until itgets hard a girl will cum , then you can eat the cum and girls love this.

i'am a str8 male,and love to swallow girls cum,like the guys say just keep on licking that clit and when it appears to,get rock hard until it's just seconds before your going to suck out and swallow that tasty female cum,i can eat a lot of cum,when given the chance,i like that other girls,said it taste good.just last night one of by fwb came over my place and after a smoke,i was eating and sucking the cum out of her p***y! she came 5-6 times and,i swallow every tasty drop of it!i was 15 yo and was at a keg party at the end me in this good looking girl went some where some,place that we can bealone and ,iwas eating her then i started to suck her p***y lips she had good size lips,anyway was sucking and she came and i just keep on sucking swallowing all down she came a lot and i did enjoy the taste that was the first time i swallow a girls cum,and 39 years later i still love to swallow girls cum! maybe i would have like it at 13?

hi i am prasant and i was eating so many girls cum its very tasty.i love playing vagina , woman cum is very tasty . i love girls pissing so then i am drink her tasty piss so, i request that any girls or woman she can give yours piss and cum drinking me

listen every one i am the guy & i views its really very testy & i always love to drink her cum its like a juice so all my friends enjoy it when you get chance to drink it

no i dont want trade nude. means i reply my views its mean i am doing trade nudes. sir/mam i put there my views. its really testy trust me try it

sir my views its really very testy. i always love to suck & eat her cum really awesome try it you will also enjoy it

I'am a Str8 white male 43 that absolutely love to swallow girls CUM! and yes it does have a taste and all girls taste diff,i just love the feeling of her warm,sticky cum as it pours into my mouth and down my throat! Love it! 

I'm a Bi married man and I can honestly say I love the taste of my wife when she comes, in fact it get's me really turned on and give her a rest and just lick around he vagina for about 30 seconds and then start soft tongue movements on her clit until she cum's again and again. I also swallow men's cum but I'm one of those freaks that likes to keep it in my mouth for a minute or so and swish it around and then if the other guy wants me to we will snoball each other with his cum. but I like my wife's p***y cum and lubrication much better. it looks about the same but it is pure white and very smooth texture and almost sweet, I have been eating her for over 26 years about 4 times per week. I can't cum anymore because of Prostate cancer but I still have mental orgasm's knowing I make my wife feel GREAT!!!!!

lick lap and drink every drop i can get