i was on birth control for a year and stopped taking it at the end of december now my period has been messed up my last regular period was on feb 24 and then in march didnt have a period just spotting and april didnt have a period and now may started last wensday but its not normal ive been dizzy, peeing alot, having nausea, mood swings, eating alot just no morning sickness. i took two pregnancie tests they both said negative .ive been taking prenatals since the beginnig of march. am i pregnant?

It's not unusual to have irregular periods when first going off birthcontrol.  When I first went off mine I didn't have one at all for 7 monthst!! It drove me crazy and I was continuously taking HPTs.  My dr said it is just your body getting the remainder of the hormones out of your system and thats why they suggest getting off of it a year before you are ttc.  Hope this helps

thank you i was kinda hoping i was pregnant cuz me and my boyfriend want to start a family