I'm allways VERY regular. every 28 days. never an irregular period. I have been trying to concieve my second child for 9 mos, and I just got my period today at 4 days early! it seems like a normal flow. should I take a pregnancy test anyway? Could it be implantation?

i have the same problem can anyone answer?

hey, I am in the exact same situation as you. I usually have a very regular cycle (31days), we have been trying to conceive our 2nd for four months (had a 5 week miscarriage the 2nd month trying). Just yesterday got my period 4 days early!!! Seems to be normal so far, but part of me is hoping that it may be implantation bleeding............but I don't think implantation bleeding should require tampons?? I don't have the heart to take a HPT only to be disheartened again. Really thought I was preggos this month too:(

i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TO!!! I STARTED MY PERIOD 3 DAYS EARLY!!! I AM ALWAYS REGULAR EVERY 28 DAYS THIS PERIOD SEEMS KIND OF ODD THOUGH ITS ALOT LIGHTER THAN USUAL AND NOT ALOT OF BLOOD I TOOK A PG TEST MONDAY NIGHT AND IT SAID NEGATIVE MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE SUNDAY AND KEEP TAKING MY BIRTH CONROL IDK WHAT TO DO EITHER. IS IT IMPLANTAION OR PERIOD?????

Hello
I know that it is over a year, but I am on a 30 day cycle and I have a light period 4 days early, never had this happen before as I am very regular to almost the hour and I have had 2 other healthy pregnancies and never encountered this and we are trying to conceive #3 since feb 2011 when I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks.
I just wanted to know if you were pregnant? if not did you get pregnant shortly after?

Grace79. what did you find out ? are you pregnant ?

I AM ON A REGULAR 28 DAY CYCLE., AND TODAY I STARTED CRAMPING & LIGHT BLEEDING 4 DAYS BEFORE MY ACTUAL PERIOD IS DUE. I AM 20 YRS OLD. WITH NO KIDS. I AM NERVOUS. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU LIGHT SPOTTING AND CRAMPING RESULTS LED UP TOO, PLEASE !

It's alot of problems on here and no ones answering. I have a normal 26-28 day period. I have been marking my cycle for about four years now. Last period, I was 5 days late (I'm never 5 days late) and then I came on on the 6th day and my cycle was heavier than usual. My boobs were still hurting and Itching alot for like three wks after my cycle. Now I am four days early and the first day was a light pink, then got dark red, now it's a dark-brown color. This is the forth day I've been bleeding and the blood is not touching my pad at all the whole time but it's there when I wipe myself. My boobs don't hurt anymore although they do itch from time to time. Also, I didn't get the normal PMS symptoms I normally get except the bloating and the doing number two alot. I'm so confused and want to get a Prego Test today but dont want to waste money for real if I'm over reacting

Dear ladies,I am not a doctor but I have read medical articles, spoken to doctors and other blogs. I hope my response helps answer the original question- why did my period arrive 4 days early and I am trying to conceive. More than likely you experienced something called a chemical pregnancy. What this means- early miscarriage - your bodies way of saying this fertilized egg is not right. Also the egg was unsuccessful in trying to implant itself. So the body aborts a bit early or sometimes a bit late. Some women have stronger and / longer periods.Why does this happen? Or you might be asking " what did I do wrong?" And the answer is  - probably nothing. Some will say go see your doctor if this occurs or wait a month and try again.  If this was the first time it happened, I would not worry too much but if this has happens few times then I would go and visit the dr. and talk to them about the early miscarriages. Maybe there is an issue that you were unaware of. The best advice I can give with trying to conceive: don't worry and just let it happen. I know the 2 week wait can be a hard but be good to yourself. Do sports like swimming, biking and easy running or have a glass of wine in the evening with your meal or take that holiday.  If your a smoker try to cut down.  Just be yourself :) until you know for sure.  

I feel the same way

From Miss SAM TO Tan ja OVAR a YEAR AGO I think you need to go ask your doctor !! and get his or her advice don't YOU ???.. there are some out here that my have hade something like you .. BUT if I was you IDD get to a DOCTOR..GOOD LUCK . HOPE this has help t you ?..Have a nice day this was posted on 12-20-2014 @09:20 AM EST USA GOOD BY FROM Miss SAM

A lot of dollar stores carry pregnancy tests that get the job done.

Ive been trying on and off now for 10 years for baby number 3 I'm nearly 40 first 2 took 5 months periods always on time then this month 4 days early on a 30 day cycle don't know what's wrong with me.

Thank for finally giving an answer. I'm praying that that isn't our diagnosis. Been trying for a while now and haven't had any luck. However I am always regular when it comes to my cycle and this would be the second time that I have been early. First time it was 2 days early, this time is 3 days.

I know this feed is old but I just came across this looking for answers to my situation and this is exactly what is happening to me right now. I am pretty devastated as I thought for sure I was pregnant with so many early symptoms. My husband and I have been trying for conceive baby#2 and the timing of this pregnancy would have been perfect. Reading this is helping and calming me down. We will move forward...thanks for posting.

When I was pregnant I had some spotting in the beginning and it wasn't a miscarriage.