Hello my name is Coral.
Im 19 and i have a 17 month old daughter.

My fiance and I Have been talking about TTC baby #2 Now that we are settled and more stable in life. I though it would be best to wait till this summer (2008) soo my daughter Avery and our next baby would be 2.5 years apart.

My last period was on Feb.18th.2008 its normally a 32 day cycle ( i track it on mymonthlycycles.com) and i was due for my period March 20th or 21st 2008 ( leap year kinda messed me up ) Ive taken about 4 HPT and I went for blood work on Tues. And I hasnt gotten a call back on my blood work yet ( which means neg. unless there just really backed up)

Ive been MAJORLY tired , i feel bloated , ive got tons of discharge , im eatting alot more , and im pretty moody says Jon ( haha )

WHERE IS MY PERIOD? WHY AM I GETTING NEGS.?

~~~History Fact~~~
When i got pregnant with my daughter i didnt think i was prengnat i just though i was stressed out from exams or something at school soo i didnt even think i was pregnant with her till my birthday 06 ( Feb.21) is when i tested and it came out postive 11days after missed period.

Soo would that mean im just one of the women who produce the hormone late?.....Im not sure what todo......

OH and by the way ive been feeling "flutters" just like i felt when i was 9 - 10 weeks pregnant with avery..... Could though be real ? or just phantom flutters >.<