The last time I got my period was feb 03, 07 and it lasts about 7 days and I had sex with my boyfriend while on my period and the condom slipped off and stayed inside me. Two weeks later I started feeling all the pregnancy symptoms and by the next month My period was about 3 weeks late. I started bleeding on march 23, 07 like a normal period but I only bled for 2 days. and I havent got my period since then. I had 2 taken pregnancy tests and the last one 4 days ago but they still come out negative. But I think I might be pregnant because I continue to have all the symptoms. And im gaining a lot of weight around my waist and belly. None of my jeans fit anymore and my boobs hurt like hell and I have cramping in my abdomen. my teeth hurt real bad and i cant sleep well anymore. Could I be pregnant??? If so, why are the tests negative??? need advice...

Hi.

I'm in the same boat as you are. I ended my last period on March 11 and it only lasted for 3 days (normal bleeding). This month it hasnt come at all, and im now a week late (tomorrow). Ive taken pregnancy tests and they have come back negative. I've read in some places that you should wait a few days and try again because sometimes it doesnt detect the pregnancy hormone until after a while. My belly is bloated, and my pants dont fit me anymore either.

I am in the same situation, I haven't had a period in four months, I am gaining a ton of weight, none of my clothes fit. My chest has gone up three bra sizes. I'm sick to my stomach, tired, etc. but I have taken two home pregnancy tests (one just a few minutes ago) and both have been negative. Has anyone been pregnant like this before? Advice? %-)

Well, im putting up with the same thing right now. Im now 11 days late and ive never missed a period EVER. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests, the first one 3 days after my missed period, and the next about 7 days after i missed it, and they both came out negative. I dont have any symptoms of pregnancy, but could it be to early to tell?

8-|
This is the first time I have posted here.
I am so tired and just drained and cant think of being prego anymore.
So, I went to the doctor yesterday because since Sept. 2007 I have been having pregnancy symptoms and I have had 2 negative test results in the doctor's office. My doctor did all these tests too see what it could be and everything came out really good she said. No negative nothing throyid and everthing blood sugar. Anyway, I have sore boobs stretch marks on them red and purple buy stomach is much bigger round like a little ball.
The doctor said that its all hormonal even though my tests came out balanced. I don't understand.
She basically told me just to wait it out. This is the 3rd month I am feeling like this and I am getting bigger around my stomach. pants aren't fitting or anything. I don't know what to do anymore. She said that I can't do anything but exercise and have a balanced diet. Even though I weight 238lbs which I want to loose but at the moment I seem to be gaining for some reason even though I haven't been eating any differently.
Pleas help.
So I what to know if anyone is going through the same thing? Did they eventually figure out that they were in fact pregnant? WHen will I find out.

I am going through alot of the same thing. It's going on 2 months and I've got nothing but negatives. My cycle has been extremely irregular, I basically just spot for 4 days and I have all the symptoms. My doctor wants me to wait another month to see what happens. My best friend didn't get a positive test until see was 4 months preg and she was still having her periods regularly. I think a women size has an effect on when the hormone can be found. Anyway everyone keep me posted and I will do the same.

I am having severe breast tenderness they are swollen, and I have even has spontaneous leakage from them. My abdomin is feeling funny, have been nauseous, tired, dizzy and sometimes weak. Dr thinks I have gallstones, and that I am having refered pain, have had 3 neg pregnancy test, and have not missed a period. My last one came a week early. My breasts are really bothering me..what is going on with me?

I got inseminated by my doctor on the 15th of February and we had regular sex after that ....On March 7th i got period like spotting and was little bit thick like periods for 2 days.... after i got 2 negeticve pregnancy test i considered that there was no pregnancy and started going out normally....but from yesterday again I am seeing brown spotting... and it is not looking like preiods.... Is there a chance that I can be pregnant? should i take any bedrest in order to avoid complication... I am currently outside USA so I cannot go to consult my doctor iuntil the third week of APril... I dont feel any breast tenderness or nausea but I am blotting around my stomach and feels some back pain occasionally

i really dont know what to do .. i am 17 years old a senior in high school , it is one week before my prom and i am over a month late for my period. I went to the doctor to have test taken to see if i was preg and it came out negitive. Now a month later still no period. My stomache feel bigger and i have werid cramps. I am also very tired. i just took another test at home yesterday.. it came out negitive. Is it posiable that i have a chance of being preg even though the test came out neg? :-(

for the last post you are not pregnant unless you have had unprotected intercourse in the last 3 weeks and it is still to early to tell...after 3 weeks it would show. You should see your Gyn regardless because its best to have him determine why your cycles are late and have him check for pregnancy just in case because there is that extreamly extreamly small very small chance you are one of those women that have this theroretical "protein' that prevents the HCG hormone from showing on tests....I personally have never seen this and in my experiance when you have a negative test- and its been at least 3 weeks since your last "encounter" you are not pregnant.
You could be bloated for a number of reasons...as the tiredness and cramps.
Schedule an appointment with your doc...enjoy your prom....feel confident you are not pregnant... but definately use protection (preferable the pill and a condom) to prevent becoming so.
limit your salt intake, drink lots of water, do cardio daily and see if that helps your bloating. That OTC med Diarex (or something like that) in a blue box can also help- but only use that as a last resort and if it has been at least 3 weeks since your last encounter. Good luck

Ive had this :( ive taken 2 tests but i think my stomach is larger becaus eive been eating quite bady lately its possible the cramps are down to that ?

Hi! I am 18 and 3 almost 4 months ago i had unprotected sex, and a little over two months ago i had protected sex. my periods are never regular. i had a period last month, but i am late now which is no surprise. i have many symptoms of pregnancy, but i have taken 2 pregnancy test and they both have come out negative. One was 2 weeks after i had unprotected sex and the other was 12 weeks after i had unprotected sex. i feel sick more often then usual, i dont feel well in the mornings, i have gained 5 pounds in the last 3 months which isnt like me. my stomach is getting rounder.My breast have gotten bigger, but they dont hurt. i urinate more often, i get dizzy easily, im always tired which once again isnt like me. I have many more signs of pregnancy. I dont know what to do. Can i still be pregnant?

A few weeks ago i woke up at 5 42 am like everyday and i threw up and i went to school that same morning and i threw up once more..it kept going on and on that same day nonstop. I never throw up another time and i have had sex about two weeks after my period on nov 8th and yes it ws without a condom and i am swelling up like a big pig my stomach is hard now but my test came back negative so i dont know whats going on with me. My taste buds changed drastically. i love flamine hot chips and i dont even like those much anymore when i think i want to eat i try and then i dont want it anymore. im naucious aaaaall the time. im always tired sleeping is all i love to do....NOW!....i think i need an altrasound because im scared to do a lot of things because i can still be pregnant.....what am i to do?...can i get a real answer not just this blog??????

I really am scared that I wont be able to have kids because ive had two abortions since i was 17 and im about to be 20 in a few months. My boyfriend and I really want a baby and everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant or at least having symptoms. Im having them myself, irritability, cranky, exhausted, tender nipples, feeling like vomiting just by the though of certain things, random lightheaded headaches tpe thins, and lower abdominal pains. I took 2 tests and they were both negative?n I just need a little hope. I feel like it's karma for what i dod in the past.

hi all
I have never been pregnant before, so I have no clue what it was I should be feeling. I am 43 days past my 1st day of last per.
My breasts are slightly tender, feeling overly sleepy, and feeling nauseated, I only puked once so far. My boobs feel fuller, but if I am pregnant, I am only 6 weeks into it. I tried 3 different home prego tests, all were neg. I went to the obgyn and her asst. did a urine test and it was neg. That was before my per. was due though. Could I still be prego. if all the tests are neg.? Im usually pretty accurate of when per. should be arriving, but nothing but small crampiness, like as if per. is going to start, but no per.
Can someone please help me, am I just thinking I am or could I really be prego?
Thanks,
Hotnwildchick