i really really want to have a baby. like i feel like because im on my period this month twice i feel like my cyst on my ovary is preventing me on getting pregnant. and its been my dream sense i was a small child putting pillows in my shirt and carring around a fake baby everywhere. i want a baby to the point ill cary one for someone else who cant get pregnant just to be pregnant to know what its like. someone please help and give me a tip on how i can get prgenant fast even with a cyst if possible.

also. i miscarried a year ago and didnt have a cyst i dont think. and im taking prenatals to help with the folic acid. so please its urgent and very important to me!!!

thank you,
kayla

i'm not sure of the effects of your patch. so you had your period and then had sex the next day? if so you need to think about your fertile phase which is around day 14 from your period starting. If this is the case there are chances as always as birthcontrol is not 100% but it doesnt sound like you was ovulating if this did happen at all with the birthcontrol x

im not sure that it is cuz im not on any bc anymore and my period is on the 6th and 21st of every month seven days each. i dunno i wish i was normal... but thank you very much star55 :)

im sooo sorry for some reason this replied to this and it was fir another comment. how are you. i know th feeling of wanting to be pregnant. so have you been trying for along time? im 6 days late which is super rare for me but still negative.iv known ppl not to get positive for ages so im still hopeful? im going crazy x

being drove nuts...haha.