am i pregnant hi i was meant 2 come on my period the 3 october and i havent come on yet over the past week ive been feeling very sick im 12 years old and i dont have a bf and i havent had sex on the i went on my hols to menorca and came bk on the could this be somthing to worry about ive convinced my self that im pregnant pleeeees help me im really worriedthis is the first time this has happend 2 me i only started my periods in january

You cannot get pregnant if you haven't had sex!!!

The reason your period is late is because periods tend to be hectic for the first year or two. It will come eventually. If it doesn't, you should see a gyn to see what's going on.

Ok i am 25yrs old i have been pregnant ywice one birth my son is now 7 and i have been keeping a log for every month this year for my cycle and every month calculated right except for this one. i should have gotten my cycle on the 17th here it is the 22nd and i havent gotten it yet, i ave been cramping a little and my back hurt some but no period. should i be worried or give it time til near the end of the month?

No big deal!! Hi my names Lauren, I'm 11 years old and my period was late this month, sometimes your petuitary gland will say " this girl isn't ready for this" and stop and comeback sometime later
In my case mine didn't come for about until 2 weeks later, my mom says for kids in their teens , their period will NOT always be on date and maybe a few weeks late don't worry!