I am 17 years old, I had my period on November 6th and it ended November 10th or 11th. I had unprotected sex and the guy ejaculated in me the day after (while I was on top) I started some light brown spotting on November 18th, Im suppose too ovulate according too my period tracker around the 13th and 15th... I never spot. I've been feeling a little sick, frequently urinating but Im not sure if my body is playing tricks on me, I won't get me period until around the 5th of next month, my period is regular I get it usually either the 5th of 6th of each month, Am I pregnant? And if i am, how should I tell my mom?

Hi X,

It's unlikely you ovulated around November 13th or 15th.  That would be very early.  More likely it was somewhere around the 17th to 22nd.  You normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle, day 1 is when your period starts.

The spotting could be ovulation bleeding.  It can/does happen.

Having sex on November 12, if you do ovulate early then there is a chance of pregnancy.  Sperm can survive about 5 days.

It's too early to tell if you're pregnant.  You can take a home test as early as two weeks after you had sex - but false negatives are common testing early.  Wait until your next period is due before testing and if you do test you MUST use your first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best accuracy.

Don't worry about telling mom yet.  Good luck.