Well, my periods about a week or so late but i have cramps like i will soon? Ive been under quite some stress and Im hoping that stress is the reason why im late. I haven't had any other signs of pregnancy but I understand every women is different. This pregnancy scare is causing even more stress. I want to make sure I'm not pregnant. If y'all think its stress related, what can I do to destress? My periods pretty regular. In between my last period, about two weeks afterwards, i had stringy, light brown spotting. I do have ovarian cyst, and possibly it's old blood. But i really need to know for sure what all this is.

Yes, possibly. I heard pre cum can get you pregnant. If I was you then I would take a pregancy test to make sure : )

Well, i don't even think he pre-came. I only let him thrust a few times and made him pull out. But then again, I never know. I don't want to be pregnant.

If he even possibly had cum from a day or too before still on his penis you could get pregnant, sperm cells can live outside the body for up to 5 days sometimes!! Wait it out you still could be.

But what im stressing out about this big time and ive been stressing alot lately about this and family issues. What do you think of the stringy, light brown discharge i had in between my last period? I need to know soon and im uncapable of getting a test. What do I do?

A stringly brown discarge is most likly implantaion bleeding which is a sign of pregnancy. Its where the fertilized egg implants itself to the uterine wall and some women get a brown or pinky stringy spotting. DONT STRESS just wait it out

But Im 15. I am stressing so much about this. I had the stringy light brown discharge about 2 weeks after my last period. Please, is there anything I can do to find out sooner without a test?

When is your next period due?

About a week ago ? Maybe less? But i just went to the bathroom today and noticed white discharge? Im so scared :'( Im such a f**k up

Take a test asap i think your.pregnant if.it was due a week ago.

Who do I go to for help? :( but im so freakin' stressed out. I don't have cramps, i noticed it was stomach pain bcuz I havent eaten since yesterday. Im uncapable of gettin' a test! I want to know myself before i go to help! Is there anything I can do? Would i already noticed any other signs? I have white discharge now. How long could i wait?

This early there wouldnt really be any other sign, you should have a sexual health clinic in your town somewhere, ou can go there for a free pregnancy test and it is 100% confidental they cant say anything legally. Durning the test they will ask you questions about what u want to do if its a positive, and if it is positive they will help you with whatever you need to do, you will have to tell your family before anything is done if its positive.

So I couldn't have my boyfriend's mom take me? And then tell me family? I want to wait another week when I can possibly see his mom, and ask if she can get me tests. And then id go from there. But what if its just stress? Are you positive about the stringy light brown discharge? It was kinda mucousy? And right about the ovalation time in between my last period. I have ovarian cyst, and plus he had fingered me ( im so sorry ) the day before i had that discharge and thought it was possibly old blood from my last period.

Yes about the discarge there is a chance of something else, i wouldnt stress too mich one way or another take a test, you may be fine.it may be stress but i wouldnt brush it off, im not a professional.

Can you help me find a online doctor or professional I could ask these questions to?