I wrote on here a while ago for this problem but I could still do with some advice. Up until late August last year, my periods have be fairly regular (apart from the odd missed month). They usually last about 5 days. August was my last "normal" period. I was incredibly stressed as I have social anxiety disorder and I was feeling sort of pushed into getting a job during the last few months of the year. Anyway, in September I missed my period, I didn't think much of it as its happened before, the same in October, again I didn't think much of it as I have missed two months before. The last couple of weeks in November '14 I started having a light spotted period, I thought finally its started. But it wasn't untill after about two weeks of lightness that the "normal" bleeding started. I originally thought nothing of this as I'd missed the last two and a half months of period so I assume the length was nothing to worry about. This particular period finish after about 2/3 weeks. About two weeks later it returned and did the same thing. Again, I tried to think nothing of it for the same reason as before. It happened again which is the current period I am on but this time the light inconsistency I previously had lasted for a month rather than a couple of weeks. I've been on a heavy-ish period for about 20 days now, it started off okay is but the past few days have been quite heavy with gushes and a few large-ish stringy clots and I'm beginning to get quite worried. I'm 20 years old. I've never had sex so its nothing to do with that. And I have no other symptoms of anything, like, I've had no cramps or anything at all. I'm actually also too scared to go to the doctors. Should I be worried at this?

This also happens to me a lotAlthough I've never really had regular periods, I think some people are just naturally like that, it's a bloody pain I know (no pun intended)I spoke to my mother about it and she said she had the same problem before she used a birth control pill which a particular type can regulate your periodsI wouldn't stress too much, it may just be a natural thingI you're really worrried though I'd go and see a doctor, just to out your mind at ease!