My period is one week late. Not that big of a deal, but they are usually pretty regular. Mabye only one or two days difference. So I thought I would take a test to see if I'm pregnant. I have taken two in this time period, both were negative. I am having cramping like if I was on my period. All the normal sensations and pains that I get when I'm on my period, I'm having now, except breast tenderness. I'm not under any undue stress that would delay my period. I am also having pain in my lower right side of my abdomin, a little lower then my hip bone area. I can take the negative pregnancy test, but with all the other symptoms, I'm a little confused as to the problem. The cramps are very convincing that I should be starting my period but nothin has come down. I haven't even had any spotting. I have a 4 year old. When I took my pregnancy test with him, I took it 2 days before my period was due and it showed I was pregnant before I put it down. I had a Cesarean section with him. Not sure if any of this would have anything to do with it. I just wanted to give as much info that I could. Does any of this sound like I should see a doctor? Or just keep track of all the symptoms and see what happends.
I'm just sittin here frustrated and confused.

I'm on the same boat. I'm a week late, all the symptoms of a period except I have the SEVERE breast tenderness even a shower hurts, but the test was negative. Kinda sucks it's like ok hurry up and bleed or something.

Good luck!

Well, do the pregnancy test once again just to make sure that you are not pregnant. Also, visit your gynecologist and let him do this ultrasound to determine is there any reason for you to be worried about pregnancy.

Maybe you are dealing with polycystic ovaries, that is very often just one of the possible reasons why your period is late. 

I am sitting and reading this because I have problems with this as well, my period is almost 7 days late and I didn't have intercourse for more than 3 months. So, I can't be pregnant.

I was at the seaside, so maybe this is it.

I can't tell.

I was having the same problem only i finally started my period. or at least I think so. And i must say I am so disappointed. its not quite a normal period though. could i still be pregnant?

i am 6 days late on my period and i am always exactly on time, maybe one or two days early actually and only two times was i day late. one of which i was pregnant and found out ten minutes after taking a pregnancy test. i did have and abortion so i'm worried that if i am pregnant that might have some affect on this pregnancy. im not worried or stressed out or anything either. i wouldnt mind if i was pregnant, i just want to know for sure. ive had two test show negative. but i have yet to take a blood test. i dont know what to think or do. and i'm having mild cramps like i have on my period but they are nowhere near as painful or intense. my breasts are sore and i have gained 6 pounds in the last week. what should i do???

I am also experiencing the same problems. I am a week late and am having period symptoms. I took two pregnancy tests and both were negative. I'm not sure what to expect because at times I feel a little queasy. That would be my only pregnancy symptom. Although sometimes before my period I feel queasy! I am always late but since getting married pregnancy is possible. I'm so confused!

hi ,.
i am two days late so far .. i took a home prego test .. came back negative .. i have one child he is a year old i took a prego test a week b4 my missed period with him and it cam back positive with him .. i am so worried .. i hope i start! any advise "?? i know all i can do is wait ..

Hi, I am also 2 weeks late today. I did a home urine test at 6 days late it was neg, then I did one about 10 days late, negative, and then I did one yesterday (13 days late) and it was neg also. i have heard many friends say urine tests were neg for them and they were actually preg. I am 31, no previous pregnancies, I have always always had spot on regular periods, , and only been late twice but never for this long, despite having endometriosis and cysts in early 20's. i have pretty bad lower back pain as if im getting my period and i have then occasional twinge and stomach cramp. My boobs feel like they are in the way (bigger) and are achy but not hideously sore, nipples aren't sore. I started feeling light headed and sick today like I was just about to be sick. I am confused, I don't want to go for blood test cause im scared it will be neg. Should I just wait to see if next period comes? Please help, we really want a baby desperately.

I'm on birth control so I'm pretty regular. But this month I'm a week late. I tested at 4 days late and again today. Both were negative but still no period :-(

i am exactly the same. married, 20 yrs old. 8 days late took 3 pregnancy tests all negative. no sign of period, no pregnancy signs at all. No undue stress i just am so confused, just want something to happen

I have had the copper IUD for almost 6 months now and since getting it I am pretty regular, give or take a couple days (as usual) but the last 2 months it has always been on the 27. I am about a week late now and I have the leg, lower back, and usual cramps everywhere so it feels like I have my period, but nothing. I am in a monogomous relationship and although we do not use condom. Instead, I have the IUD and we do the 'pull and pray' method (I know it is not the best method because can still have stragglers, but i would think that the IUD will help combat it more than usual). For the last couple of weeks I have been taking extra zinc to combat all the copper in my body and I am kind of worried that I have too much zinc now eventhough I have the copper in me, plus copper in my multivitamin. I don't know what is going on and there are other people who are in the similar boat as me, but no one has really been given an answer.

would like to know what is going on.

on march 10th or so i got a really bad strong cramping i want to die period, i actually had to use a tampon and a pad. then on april10 had no period just some light brown spotting i barely had to use a panty liner. it lasted for two days.(barley) april 19th and i have to period. i took a pregnancy test and it was positive. two hours later i took another. negative. april 20th i took another NEG. i have cramping and achy joints and tummy. i am so tired i am sleeping in and all i want to do is lay down... i feel like i did when i was prego with my son who i know 4. what the heck is going on... i am with you.. the female body sucks.. why cant we have a light go on when we are prego and a nother for when we are sick.. i want to know and its sunday..

I am 32 years old and I just had surgery in April to unblock my tubes. The surgery was sucessful and the doctor said that everything looked great. I had my period in May, and I my period was saposed to come on again on June 3. I still do not have my period, and I have taken over 20 pregnancy test, and all of them are negative. I really can relate to all of the things that everyone is saying. I hope that you have good luck!

Hi there, I'm experiencing the same sort of thing. I'm now 6 days late and I've taken 4 pregnancy tests and they've all been negative! My periods are normally every 28days give or take 2 days sometimes, but they're pretty spot on. I'm at the stage now, where I'm considering going to the doctors to get a blood test done. However, I'm concerned that will come back negative as well. Either way I wish something would happen, it's frustrating not knowing. I haven't really had any clinical mainfestations (symptoms) of being pregnant, apart from just feeling like I'm going to be sick, but not actually being sick and I lit a scented candle and that just me really naseated and sick like I wanted to throw up and some cramping & pulling just below my right rib cage. Do you think I may be pregnant? ?

I hear you! 10 days late and 5 negative pregnancy tests (First Response and Clear Blue digital). My periods are typically regular too and on the day I was supposed to start this month I had some brownish spotting instead which lasted a couple of days. I have sore boobs, pee a lot, and have a weird pinching sensation near my bellybutton that comes and goes but no sickness at all. My husband and I are ttc so i'm wondering if all this could just be in my head or something. I called the doctor and she said I should wait until 2 weeks or 3 weeks late before coming in for a blood/urine test because it is still too soon to tell. But then i called Planned Parenthood's hotline and they kept repeating that HPT's are 99% accurate from the day of a missed period (not much help there). But then I checked the Mayo Clinic's website and they have a report on HPT's that said even though they claim to be so accurate so early on, most of them need a week after the period should start to be the most accurate. So now just more confused...