Recently my boyfriend and I decided to have sex. We didn't have a condom so we decided to try the pull out method, he did not finish inside of me but there was more than likely precum. A few weeks before we had sex I forgot to refill my birth control which was used for an irregular period. After having sex with my boyfriend my period is a month late. and lately my breasts are tender which I heard could be a sign of pregnacy...I am stressing myself out a lot what are the chances that I am pregnate HELP!! please.

You can be pregnant. Just take a pregnancy test..If your period is a month late a home test should be accurate. :) But yeah , I recently had a pregnancy scare also. I had EVERY single pregnancy sympthom you can think of..Loss of appatite, morning sickness. sore breasts! (EXTEMELY SORE) first time ever having sore breasts so i was so sure I was preggo. Uhh abdominal pains, sore legs. ect. But to add in , i did get my period. BUT it was EXTREMELY unusual. !! It was only 2 days. and they always last 7 . & 5 of those days really heavy.. Anywho. March, 21. got my period ON TIME! :) could'nt be happier..im 100% positive stress played the biggest role in me thinking i was preggo.. Message me if you need to talk! :)