Okay so me and my boyfriend have used the pull out method and to what we knew it had worked just fine, he never came in me or had a lot of pre cum at all, but my last period was May 1st-7th my cycle is usually 28-31 days and yes my period switches every 3 to4 months by a few days (aprox 4 days), but it's now June 11th and i was expecting my period around the 3rd that means in 8 days late

according to my "My Days" application my high fertility days were May13th -May 17th with Ovulation on the 18th of THOSE days we had sex on the 16th and 17th

(We also had sex other days withing the month)

and for a week now i just don't feel right... i have cramps and pain as if im getting my period and i go but nothing just discharge.... i feel almost as if my body wanted to take it out, but found nothing to take out Ive take several test with the last one being yesterday (a week from my missed period)

I used the early result test from First Response which is supposed read at 25mIU but up to now nothing!! still showed a VERY BOLD NEGATIVE!

So, basically now im just like okay if it's negative then where is my period? I've been taking pain killers ( aspirin and tylenol) If i am I HOPE that doesn't hurt the baby ive also been drinking warm tea and applying warm pads to my tummy to see if that would ease maybe a held up period

what are the possibilities that's its something else.... Or that maybe I didn't ovulate when I thought? or the posibilities of actually being pregnant and still get negative results

Pain is really bad sometimes like last night....

My nipples are sensitive.... I am tired and very moody and sentimental with some nausea

I am under some stress and my diet has become more and more unhealthy

I'm mainly concerned if there is a baby that its healthy the pain isnt so pleasant

Thank you!!!

Hello! Due to you having continual unprotected sex you could be pregnant but the test is too early! Since your period can range from 28 to 31 days this can affect WHEN you ovulate! IF you are a 28 day you add 14 days after the 1st day of your period, IF 31 you would add 17 days after the 1st day! So you are late! The best thing to do is go to either your doctor or planeed parenthood and get a blood test! This will be definitive! I would also like you to have a transvaginal ultrasound just to rule out if you have ovarian cysts etc. Your wonky period could be from stress and poor diet, but lets rule out the major ones first! Have you both been tested for STI's? And were you just taking it as it comes - like if you got pregnant or not?

you are right... but the thing is that he never came on me or near me.

and he doesn't pre cum really..... that's why it seemed strange,because we had sex only on the 6th 8th 10th 16th 17th 20th 26th and 29th of May and none of those times did he ejaculate in me or near me. Its already been atleast 15 days from any of those days and more than a week from my expected period shouldn't a sensitive test pick up something by now?

I called customer care for First Response and they said that in test done 68% of women it could read a pregnancy up to 6 days before the missed period and in 98% it could read it 1 day before the period expected date..
but here I am 8days passed my expected period without a period and a negative test result which is frustrating cause I'm thinking if I could possibly be would I be like a .5% that doesn't show it? gahhh

I also called planned parenthood didn't say much just set me up for a pregnancy test this Monday afternoon. ....I fell like it's such a long wait....as for pain killers which are safe I any... could the baby (if one) be affected by what I already took or been doing?

we are both clean.

my periods are usually extremely painful!

IF you need painkillers they tell you to take regular tylenol! You have to remember something about your guys technique! It's called the "natural method" and this has to be SO on the dot, which means you CANNOT have sex the week of ovulation, the man has to be TOTALLY dry, as in no ejaculate at all in the last several hours! The Natural Method has about a 60 - 70% effectiveness rate! You CANT see sperm! Sperm is NOT wet - that is the ejaculatory fluid! So you can think he is TOALLY dry and isn't! Also precum is ALWAYS there as this lubricates the penis, and it CAN have sperm in it! How much?! That is the million dollar question! Is there zero, 10, or 1,000? In 1 ejaculate there are 1 million sperm, in 1 drop about 10,000! So keep that in mind! You WILL eventually become pregnant, because you are haviung sex around your ovulation time!

So lets wait till Monday and see what they say OK? Fingers crossed!

Today is Monday!!! I cannot wait until this afternoon everything seems to be in slooooooowww motion, but anyways just some updates and questions

On Saturday morning I took another of the first response pregnancy tests.... with first morning urine and.... still negative!

I decided that I'd wait...and took another one this morning with first morning urine as well and still negative!!!

BUT still no signs of period...

I have a question doesnt anyone know if when i go to planned parenthood will it be a urine test or a blood test and how soon do you get results
Im practically 12 days late now all i want to know is yes or no!!

It should have shown by now! Some clinics do blood, and some do the urine! Perdios can be late from many reasons - loss of weight, too much exercise, poor diet, STRESS, illness, infection, OR the beginnings of an ovarian cyst! I think at this point with ALL the negatives, perhaps you should go and see your doctor! As he/she should make an appointment for you to get a transvaginal ultrasound - to determine if you have a cyst or not! They could also just do a blood test - not only to rule out pregnancy but also ask for a hormone test!

I am just started thinking about something - how is your hair and energy lately?

well I have about 2 hrs and 15 mins to go in and take the test im going to ask for a blood test hopefully they have a facility that could do these and
if not i hope that their urine tests are definitive

I don't want to be like I am... Im not ?

I have been gaining weight....perhaps its my overweight now is affecting? and my stess levels are high at the moment

My periods like ive mentioned before are extremely painful....

energy.... I have NONE what so ever!!! and lately for example this weekend has gotten worse and worse like all I want to do is SLEEEEEEP!!

My hair is also bad A LOT of it falls off... I mean A LOT! :/ and its dry and dull.....

WHY?

OK! You don't need to go for a urine test, you need to go for a thyroid test at your doctors! You my dear - and I will bet the farm on this - have a thyroid problem! Thus the cesstation of your period, the loss of hair and the lethargy! So get into your doctors ASAP OK? And don't worry MILLIONS of people have thyroid problems! I want you to get a Thyroid (TSH) T4 (FT4) T3 (FT3) Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPO) Reverse T3 (RT3) tests done! I want to know if you have trouble in the sun, or joint pain too? IF so you need to be tested for Lupus! BUT I TRULY think it is Thyroid related!

NOW after we get this sorted out for you, I want you to promise yourself and me that you will NEVER have unprotected sex again, untill you are ready to be pregnant OK? Because you WILL get pregnant doing it this way, and you need to be healthy for this and being on the right regime will help you! So lets find out what's going on with you missy OK/ Good luck honey and let me know!

Okay so I went for the urine test at Planned Parenthood and...... AGAIN......NEGATIVE!!

I was like then why hasn't my period came?!?! Million Dollar Question!

I have an appointment for another urine and this time also blood test for this friday morning at 7:35 A.M.

They said the urine tests are pretty accurate and that if I was it would have shown by now.... but just to make sure I scheduled a second urine test followed with a blood test just in case it continues to show negative and my period still hasn't arrive

So we figured that by today I'm about 15 to 16 days late... I actually have a 30 day cycle....give one or take one in some occasions

meaningggg something is really wrong!!!.....Or I'm really Pregnant and the DUMB super accurate test dont work!

what surprised my was that the physician said that pregnancy test are all pretty even the dollar store ones..... CRAZYY!!

anyways sooo should I just go to my doctor and request those tests to be done? or do i just go in and ask to just get a check up and he will determine what test i need

Oh sorry... No problems with the sun..... BUT joint problems yessss....

just forget the pregnancy tests, I don't think you are pregnant, because ALL the tests are the same - even the ones at the doctors and hospital! So that is ruled out! What I want you to do is go to the doctors and say what has gone on - I want you to lead him down the road of thyroid and lupus! So say the following, "I am REALLY late for my period, ALL tests are negative, my hair is falling out, I'm tired and feeling run down, and also my joints hurt! The reason why I'm here is because I was telling a friend of mine how I am feeling and she thinks it's my thyroid or perhaps lupus and I should get these tests done, she's in the medical feild and what she said made sense to me, what do YOU think? I REALLY need to feel better" ALWAYS let the doctors give you the diagnosis, as IF you were to go in there saying that you KNOW, then they back off! Dont worry about Friday OK? Phone your doctors and get in ASAP!

You really think I should just forget the whole pregnancy deal?.... what about my no period and my cramp like sharp tummy pains.... you think all that plus the extreme fatigue might just be due to one of these two things you believe I could have....

cause honestly i was thinking of heading to the dollar store and buying a bunch of pregnancy test lol

Ill call in either way and try to get the soonest appointment possible

Thank you!

I'm scheduled for friday at 11 a.m. to see a doc.... I guess for now I wait?.... gahhh im dying! I just want my period!!!! Or to know that I AM! :'( :'(

Save your money! Google Thyroid Illness Symptoms! And remember you DONT have to check off EVERY one of the symptoms just if they ring a bell and makes sense!

Already did that.... does sound very likely.... BUT! Ive also been reading sooooo much stuff (maybe c**p) of women saying that they got a lot of negative results and then finally they got a positive !

or of woman claming they were pregnant and took pregnancy test just to "prove" how they don't work.... is that possible? %-) ?

I think I might just be over thinking stuff either way I set up a Doctor's appointment...