My period is a week late,and now im bleeding not alot only when i wipe,i've had cramps lately too,what does this mean???! am i pregnant?? did I lose the baby????

I am in a similar situation.. We have been trying for a baby for a few months. I had an IUD (coil) removed in April.
I am 8 days late for my period had some discharge a couple of days after ovulation which my doctor said could be implantation bleeding that was over 2 weeks ago and just today I have had spotting only when I wipe it red/brown streaks in discharge but the last couple of times just light blood.
What is going on..

I have the same problem...Someone please help me

Have any of you taken a pregnancy test? If you really feel like you may be miscarrying, you should see your doctor. Especially if you do have a positive pregnancy test.

If you were "pregnant" it was extreamly early and there really isn't anything anyone can do about it...its a very normal occurance and happens more often than you would think...most just think its a late period. BUT this might also be the case...just a "late" period. If your pregnancy test is negative than this would be the answer and you really have nothing to worry about. BUT if you do have a "positive' test and your "bleeding" is light and doesn't persist it could just be normal early pregnancy spotting...bleeding and/or spotting is completely normal in ealry pregnancy and as long as you don't have painful cramping (some cramping is also normal as its your uterus expanding) and its not heavy and/or persistant its not usually cause for concern...but even knowing this you can never be too careful..I personally contact my OB when anything that worries me happens....even if I know it can be considerd "normal" PS (sorry if this is hard to understand i am trying to answer htis with my 8 month old in my lap helping me "type)

Could be implantation bleeding from what I have been researching, i'm in the same situation! :( pls take 2 minutes to read my story...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(

I am having a problem I have an iud and have had no bleeding for 3 1/2 years and today I start bleeding only when I wipe can any one help me